half bull crosses

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

non experienced reply and this coming from a kid who run his unfit greyhound with a belly full of grub on a hot day ,messer.

also you can have the best greyhound bitch in the world but crossed with anything other than a greyhound you loose speed. this bitch was shite on the track but had the blood and was a good fox bitch a

bull crosses ant worth a wank the one i had from wales couldant catch a cold

Posted Images

anyone whos got a first gen bullcross actually know the ped of the bull being used? I know pedigree means f**k all and i guess even less so when cross breeding but most like look the type of bulls advertised on free ads not genorations of game breeding.

Some fine looking dogs been posted though

matey you say the ped means f**k all. your so very wrong, the ped and breeding of both the bull, aswell as the original greyhound used was the best of the best- in the breeding of the best bull lurchers. ;) then you forget about crossing bull with grey, as you can breed best to best bull crosses, test em hard and cull the shite. this is how we made lines of game lurchers that make light work out of heavy jobs.

that is the problem, people breed off bulls that have not been thoroughly tested and bred off tested lines, same as using retired track greyhounds given away for nowt as brood bitches :thumbdown: d-n-n fine dog matey :thumbs:

Spot on :thumbs:

what was the greyhound yoused to breed pie and was it taken out and tested??

Edited by snap
Guest fence_hopper

anyone whos got a first gen bullcross actually know the ped of the bull being used? I know pedigree means f**k all and i guess even less so when cross breeding but most like look the type of bulls advertised on free ads not genorations of game breeding.

matey you say the ped means f**k all. your so very wrong, the ped and breeding of both the bull, aswell as the original greyhound used was the best of the best- in the breeding of the best bull lurchers. ;) then you forget about crossing bull with grey, as you can breed best to best bull crosses, test em hard and cull the shite. this is how we made lines of game lurchers that make light work out of heavy jobs.

that is the problem, people breed off bulls that have not been thoroughly tested and bred off tested lines, same as using retired track greyhounds given away for nowt as brood bitches :thumbdown: d-n-n fine dog matey :thumbs:

also you can have the best greyhound bitch in the world but crossed with anything other than a greyhound you loose speed. this bitch was shite on the track but had the blood and was a good fox bitch and anything else that bite back, so halty would you not breed from this bitch? even tho she was shite on the track but a good honest worker!

Photo0169.jpg

009.jpg

skyinshowandkids118-1.jpg

Edited by fence_hopper
  • Like 1

also you can have the best greyhound bitch in the world but crossed with anything other than a greyhound you loose speed. this bitch was shite on the track but had the blood and was a good fox bitch and anything else that bite back, so halty would you not breed from this bitch? even tho she was shite on the track but a good honest worker!

Photo0169.jpg

009.jpg

skyinshowandkids118-1.jpg

i have always said the same fh,feck the track i would rather have the one with the better feet and that could do a job out in the field.

track proves nothing bar pure speed fh, so you have done the right thing and worked the bitch in the field, better than some out there, so credit where its due :thumbs: get them pups hard at it, dont stand for failures and be prepared to bury some. set your standards high. do a good job for the farmers and have the best time in the world. :victory:

i raced her 3 times mate. thought fuk that and started her in the field where she shocked me and a few mates. she had a heart attack in the summer rip

my mistake, thought that you bred that blue bitch? but best you didnt with her heart condition despite liking a fox

i raced her 3 times mate. thought fuk that and started her in the field where she shocked me and a few mates. she had a heart attack in the summer rip

sad news,they nearly give their owners a heart attack watching them run in the field everythings flat out lol.

post-8037-014570200 1285099647_thumb.jpg Gt. Grandson. The last of the line for me.

That's such a shame.

Dare, the genuine ones can trace their ancestry back to the original bulls used yes, but all too often now there's any old shite used to try and make a few quid.

No pics oof mine because he's not quite 1/2 X, he's 7/16, 9/16

thought it may be the case of the genuine known producing bullgreys are more selective.

A whole new question now...was mentiond above greyhound wasnt so good racing but done well in the feild....question is would you rather breed to a bull whos proven gameness doing what it was bred for or a bull whos able to work in the feild?

Guess no right or wrong answer as everyone thinks different but just curious.

Your dog from what i remember in the pics was stunning ss.

thought it may be the case of the genuine known producing bullgreys are more selective.

A whole new question now...was mentiond above greyhound wasnt so good racing but done well in the feild....question is would you rather breed to a bull whos proven gameness doing what it was bred for or a bull whos able to work in the feild?

Guess no right or wrong answer as everyone thinks different but just curious.

Your dog from what i remember in the pics was stunning ss.

He might look pretty mate, but he's pretty much f.cuked as a worker now, his kidneys don't work properly and there's something wrong with his ability to use oxygen, now whether that was always there and that's why he went down or it's as a result of that, no one including the vet can say, but he's staying here anyway.

Got the night time mooching bug now though so will be looking for a pup once am settled here.

dont get online much these days mate so didnt read about that....sorry to hear...know some would say cull if he cant be worked but am in two minds as its alot easier said than done...dogs become the family like and id like to think its those who bond that well with the dogs who end up with good uns in the end.

Hows it affect him with a pet life mate?