new permission

devvo

now then fellow hunters :D:drink:

im sure theres someone with some permissin near borough bridge, ive just got sum on the minskip side juts wondered if thats were your bit of permission is :thumbs-up: i would'nt want to tread on anyones toe :rocker:

good hunting devvo :drink:

now then fellow hunters :D:drink:

im sure theres someone with some permissin near borough bridge, ive just got sum on the minskip side juts wondered if thats were your bit of permission is :thumbs-up: i would'nt want to tread on anyones toe :rocker:

good hunting devvo :drink:

theres a few big ears round that way mate,used to have a butchers :ph34r: when we were running local :whistle:

:no: yeah so we went on that new permission yesterday, netted the first warren up, about 15 holes, enterd 2 jills and a hob, working the sets nicely then a bloody do gooder came over having a right good saying we was breaking the law :icon_eek: i tryd to explain that it wasnt against the law to use ferrets for the control of rabbit numbers but they (A man and a women) wouldnt listen, by this time one off the jills was out and slipped a net, and the TW"TS dog grabed her before i could pick her up, golden lab grabbed her by the head :angry: i told the fella that his dog had 10 seconds to let me ferret go before i stroke it with this spade, the dog let go :thumbs-up: then went back for another grab but she bite the dogs lip and then the dog buggerd off :o:clapper:

so i said sod this were off, got the hob out no probs, then the other jill had something cornerd down below, so began to dig, broke in, shifted the rabbit and it bolted from a hole i took the bloody net off :cry:

all in all a really crap day :( so no pics :(

Edited by devvo