clumsy rabbit

out last night with the dog saw a rabbit slipped the dog the rabbit ran put in a turn then ran straight into a cotswold stone wall nearly knocking it self out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! has anyone else seen anything like this ???????????????

Edited by runsatnite

out last night with the dog saw a rabbit slipped the dog the rabbit ran put in a turn then ran straight into a cotswold stone wall nearly knocking it self out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! has anyone else seen anything like this ???????????????

nope :whistle:

I've had a few rabbits run into things, was once lamping over an iron gate the dog in the field after the rabbit and me on the other side on the gate, anyway the rabbit headed straight for the gate, just missed my feet but hit the dogs slip lead which was dangling off of my wrist at such a force it wrapped around the rabbit and sent it into a state of shock :wacko:

Another time was lamping a squaated rabbit, sent the dog for it, the dog put its head down ready to strike and BOUNCE!!...... The rabbit jumped about 3 foot into the air, spun 180 degrees and hit the floor running in the opposite direction and made good it's escape and good luck to it too!!! The dog didn't know what the f**k had happened :laugh::laugh:

Guest Nightwalker

Yes, many times, I grew up in the Cotswolds and often had it happen.