How many people keep running dog in the house

the only dog i keep in the house is the two legged 1 and she is a fiste f**Ker :tongue2::tongue2:

I think you mean a feisty f*cker, a fist(e) f*cker is something completely different LOL

Cheers, D. :whistling:

you could be right lad the old spellings not good :icon_redface: lol

Edited by foxlamper80

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

inside and on my bed i love the way some of you still blame the misses, when you dont want to look soft

Posted Images

Outside everytime, i never keep them indoors my house is my place and there kennel is there place they wont even come past the door if there loose on the garden they know there not allowed they will stand at the back door but wont pass the thresh ,ive stood in my kitchen and had 9 hounds stood at the back door waiting for me to make a drink and not one would try it lol

Outside everytime, i never keep them indoors my house is my place and there kennel is there place they wont even come past the door if there loose on the garden they know there not allowed they will stand at the back door but wont pass the thresh ,ive stood in my kitchen and had 9 hounds stood at the back door waiting for me to make a drink and not one would try it lol

jesus i bet your a joy to live with :blink:

outside in the day inside at night :thumbs:

jesus i bet your a joy to live with :blink:

outside in the day inside at night :thumbs:

:laugh:

both for me my gundogs (3 of) live outside as do the terriers(smellie) the lurcher lives inside partly because i work nights and the missus likes him in partly so he dont get nicked and parly because i dont have any more kennel space. the gundogs are girls and he would kill the terriers who also have to live seperately cause they would kill each other (brothers never get on). the lurcher will not go up the stairs or into the kitchen and if he goes in the bathroom he gets a bath so thats the most avoided room in the house.