Best way to start a row.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I aint got that problem now & its just perfect

Best way to start an argument is to post a religious thread on thl, or so it seems. FTB

There are so many unhealthy relationships.   A good partner + Trust + Honesty + Love = a healthy relationship.

Posted Images

:D

I aint got that problem now & its just perfect :toast:

Nor me!!! Feckin' great ain't it!!!! :toast::toast:

Oh yes .. i can do what the hell i like ..... when i like ... :toast:

I know what you mean.... I'm a serial monogomist, I've just fallen out of one relationship and staggered into the next.

First time I've been single for any length of time since I was about 20.... :blink:

It's so nice not to have some other fecker messing with my head now. I can see clearly now the rain has gone!! Blah Blah!!! :D:D:D

I am really enjoying the solitude .. my lads out most evenings so i am just doing my own thing .. watching a bit of telly as well summat i havent done for years

i can go out for the odd evening as well now .. summat that was a no no previously :toast:

Guest Buttermilk

`just tell her she looks a like she gained some weight, or say her mothers name during sex,, a couple of days of peace and quiet :thumbs:

...my room mate at uni's boyfriend did that and she bit his tongue really, really hard. Everyone woke up and we had to stem the flow of blood with a tea towel, he had to go to casualty :icon_eek: ...it was all very traumatic and he had a bit of a misshapen tongue afterwards.

one that gets my mrs going is you and your mum are 2 peas in a pod just the spit of her when you got the shits on if looks could kill i would be dead along while ago. that and when shes coocking in the kitchen try telling her what to do or how to do it propper boils her piss when she starts going off on one i just walk out and let her stew on it best way dosent bother me but anoys the feck out of her :censored::laugh:

I know what you mean.... I'm a serial monogomist, I've just fallen out of one relationship and staggered into the next.

First time I've been single for any length of time since I was about 20.... :blink:

It's so nice not to have some other fecker messing with my head now. I can see clearly now the rain has gone!! Blah Blah!!! :D:D:D

I am really enjoying the solitude .. my lads out most evenings so i am just doing my own thing .. watching a bit of telly as well summat i havent done for years

i can go out for the odd evening as well now .. summat that was a no no previously :toast:

Sounds like a bit of a control freak.... I married one of those, never again!!!! Me time now. Me and my sons. :victory:

Sounds like a bit of a control freak.... I married one of those, never again!!!! Me time now. Me and my sons. :victory:

Thats pretty much what i am doing right now.. enjoying spending time with my son .. its great as we get on really well :)

Thats pretty much what i am doing right now.. enjoying spending time with my son .. its great as we get on really well :)

Are you two flirting? :D:D:D

`just tell her she looks a like she gained some weight, or say her mothers name during sex,, a couple of days of peace and quiet :thumbs:

...my room mate at uni's boyfriend did that and she bit his tongue really, really hard. Everyone woke up and we had to stem the flow of blood with a tea towel, he had to go to casualty :icon_eek: ...it was all very traumatic and he had a bit of a misshapen tongue afterwards.

could have been worse, could have been his gonker instead of his tounge,

a young lad i work with did the same a month ago, called out his ex's name that his new bird hates, i think he has another ex now, :icon_eek:

Just say "Darling, how do you fancy a long romantic stroll in the moonlight"? And when she replies "Yes" say.........."Good!!!, it's your f*****g turn to take the dogs for a walk".... :laugh:

Are you two flirting? :D:D:D

Pinnacle.... Two grown ups of the opposite sex can enjoy a bit of banter without the need for sexual conation's. :tongue2:

Kay.... It's so cool to be able to do things on your own terms without someone else sticking their awe in. :thumbs: