started work last week and i dont finish until late in the afternoon so im selling my lurchers as i havent got no time and dont think its fair to keep them in all day,

iv got a bull greyhound bitch for sale 25 months old, red bitch in pictures,

and a collie greyhound whippet greyhound dog 3 years old,,

also i have got a litter of lurcher pups,

had the pups up for 150 but they will sell for 120 to a good lifetime working home,

pm me for details,

post-46009-052298600 1284501222_thumb.jpg

post-46009-056140100 1284501298_thumb.jpg

Any pictures of the Collie/Gh/Whip.?? Is there a trial? Stockbroke?Retrevie.?Run the beam ect ect bit more info whats the price on it?

the collie whippet greyhound i dont use much on the lamp he is more of a day dog, but he does run the beam and retrieve,

hes good with goats but not sure about sheep,

and 80 pound for him mate

dogs name is sophie yes

but she havent spat nothing out for me you can have a trial with the dog if intrested,

and she hasnt crunched a rabbit either?

mate had her a good few month the bitch would crunch 7-10 rabbits, and would only retrieve doubled up unless very small cub and even then let go sharp end videos say it all.

dogs name is sophie yes

but she havent spat nothing out for me you can have a trial with the dog if intrested,

and she hasnt crunched a rabbit either?

mate had her a good few month the bitch would crunch 7-10 rabbits, and would only retrieve doubled up unless very small cub and even then let go sharp end videos say it all.

dont know the dogs past i bought her off shaun hughes and since i had her she hasnt left go of nothing?

and she doesnt crunch rabiits but she also doesnt retrieve them, she brings them so far back and stands there looking at you