Some twats!

Iv had this recently, i reported him for threatening behaviour, i did'nt want to involve the police but he had reported me for poaching (i was'nt)

so i didnt have much choice.

But if he took a picture first then shot your dog thats not legal.

The only way he can do it legally is if your dog is worrying his stock right there right then and he shoots it to protect his stock.

As far as i know deer are not classed as a domesticated species so would'nt come under the normal classification of farm stock, like gamebirds they remain wild.

Basically keep your dog on a lead and tell him to lick your love pump.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do what we did.when a keeper shot our dog. Find out where he drinks get a few mates and tip his truck on its top and when he comes out kick the f**k out of him

Grayham thats what i thought mate, Big bald dont worry, its all in hand! Lol! And bird, again thats what i thought. Cheers peeps.

kill all the deer , guys a f*****g prick

Posted Images

Iv had this recently, i reported him for threatening behaviour, i did'nt want to involve the police but he had reported me for poaching (i was'nt)

The only way he can do it legally is if your dog is worrying his stock right there right then and he shoots it to protect his stock.

As far as i know deer are not classed as a domesticated species so would'nt come under the normal classification of farm stock, like gamebirds they remain wild.

gamebirds are classed as livestock while there penned thats why i asked about the deer.

id be careful as if he shoots your dog and you got no witnesses if you did go to the police i can see which side they would choose to believe

if deer are in a enclosure/pen will they be classed as livestock ?????

im not saying these ones are just a thought that popped into my head when reading this

Yes and deer farming is spreading in the UK :thumbs: Park deer would also be classed as livestock too :thumbs:

Y.I.S Leeview

"in the land of the blind the man with one eye is king"........:wacko: :haha:

gamebirds are classed as livestock while there penned thats why i asked about the deer.

id be careful as if he shoots your dog and you got no witnesses if you did go to the police i can see which side they would choose to believe

If anyone shot my dog without it being involved in sheep worrying,it would be the police comming to arrest me for GBH.Absouletley no need to be shooting dogs otherwise.personally i dont think in this day and age their a keeper or farmer would even consider it.why create a potential vendetta.

Edited by scothunter

this is a good one for me as i have twice seen dogs shot for coursing hares just after the ban one was on a slip standing right next to its owner and shot after an argument and the other was shot as it ran past a landrover that had stopped on the other end of the field by the same bunch of toffs that we have been arguing with for ever and a day the second wasn't a bad shot as the dog was turning a high speed the police were never called but large plant machineary just started to disapear over night hahahaha

I imagine the farmer/landowner is just trying to discourage you from being on his land, most farmers realise the repercussions of shooting a dog would cause him more problems in the long run as it would be in the papers, and then the public persecution would set it, so he would lose in the long-term. I know of a farmer locally that did shoot a dog and he would tell you now that he does regret it, he has had his house and car windows put in quite a number of times so I hear.

However you should also see it from his point of view and maybe give his land a wide berth for a while....... what is the point in tempting fate ! By going back it will give hime more evidence or justification in the eyes of the police! ...... you both could end up being losers in the long-run so what's the point ! :thumbs:

Edited by dave1372

firstly if a dog is worrying stock then you can shoot it legally but and here is the big but only if your ticket states it and you are using the correct weapon we have shot dogs on our farm but with new legistlations ect our firearms officer made us get a 22.250 for the job as anything of a lower calibre isnt deemed suitable this may change area to area but our fac man said under no circumstances must you shoot one with a shotgun unless point blank.heres another thing i would reprt the bloke who has threatend you as he will loose his ticket straight off a neighbouring farmer to us was out shooting rabbits with his 17hmr and an anti borders his farm the anti rang the police and reported him for pointing the gun in his direction he wasnt but within the day the police had confiscated the gun and he has lost his fac and is unable to get it back

If you were told you were on private land but you still did not take heed and went back again then i do think you are asking for trouble and putting your dog at risk what if he did shoot the dog ???? its all very well running to the police but the damage is already done your down one dog, so if i was you take the dog some where else to run it.