Advice needed

Hi All, Just a bit of advice needed, a member of this site wants me to get hold of some jabs for his pup and post them. Now whats the best way to do this? Am I allowed to post them through Royal Mail or is it not allowed because for one they are needles and for another I really ain't suppose to have access to them. Or would I be better off using a courier service?

Any suggestins Plz.

Edited by MaxiMuM-RisK

Hi All, Just a bit of advice needed, a member of this site wants me to get hold of some jabs for his pup and post them. Now whats the best way to do this? Am I allowed to post them through Royal Mail or is it not allowed because for one they are needles and for another I really ain't suppose to have access to them. Or would I be better off using a courier service?

Any suggestins Plz.

i would suggest not telling the whole world about it if its a bit dodgy :thumbs:

ok, as you asked I wont remove it, of course the police/anti's dont read posts on these sites, thats all hear say, funny how when I left this post there was me, and 7 guests reading it,

you maynot have "the stuff" on your person, but you'vre now admitted on an open forum to having access to such materials, makes me glad I only post about perfectly legal activity's, I hate to think someone was watching me :doh:

ok, as you asked I wont remove it, of course the police/anti's dont read posts on these sites, thats all hear say, funny how when I left this post there was me, and 7 guests reading it,

you maynot have "the stuff" on your person, but you'vre now admitted on an open forum to having access to such materials, makes me glad I only post about perfectly legal activity's, I hate to think someone was watching me :doh:

Legally anyone can have vet medicine/innoculations no problem,its the selling them on thats illegal

Y.I.S Leeview