strangest thing seen while lamping

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was out shooting with an air rifle over twenty years ago,i was hiding in cover opposite a grass hill waiting for rabbits to come out to feed when a young couple ccame along and started going at it directly opposite me the guys wee arse was going like the clappers and it was directly in my line of fire

. i was very tempted to pull the trigger but decided to leave them in peace and made an exit.

i was out shooting with an air rifle over twenty years ago,i was hiding in cover opposite a grass hill waiting for rabbits to come out to feed when a young couple ccame along and started going at it directly opposite me the guys wee arse was going like the clappers and it was directly in my line of fire

. i was very tempted to pull the trigger but decided to leave them in peace and made an exit

dont lie you didnt make a exit you sat back and watched through your scope lol

Saw an old fella riding what looked like a women but could have bein anything flicked on the blitz he stoped looked flicked off the lamp flicked it back on and he didnt stop just kept giving it to what ever it was in his little punto in a field.

Came across a fella with a sawn off who wasnt happy to see us turned out after he was on the run :icon_eek:

. i was very tempted to pull the trigger but decided to leave them in peace and made an exit

dont lie you didnt make a exit you sat back and watched through your scope lol

didn,t need a scope :whistling:

i have also on 3 different occasions while with dad when younger.once walking our deerhounds on moore,and twice with our bedlington grey out lamping and one early morning walk(which he took after)...

me and dad didnt say much about it to anyone as feared of being local clowns but then local police saw it in same area

was on the way lamping one night...got near to the woods we walk past and theres a little bungerlow next to the wood..the light was on so i peeped over the fence,,like we do for a neb,,there was this woman gorgous looking sat on a setee friging her self of,,i told my mates..5 of them at the time,,they all was fighting to get on the fence to have a look and it collapsed..then she see us,,laid on top of each other laughing.... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

another time we was out lamping near this big pit..chalky,,old bomb crater i reacken,,,the dog was running on this rabbit got a bit close so i put the lamp of panecking it would go of...and it did,,20 odd foot down and landed on a load of rotting hay,,cow shit..ect ect..that dog still caught the rabbit,,never seen oat like it in my life...another night lamping..next field to the pit,was lamping a rabbit next to the road ..just going to slip the gog and a fox come in to the beam and chased the rabbit andcaught it at the side of the road in the hedge row,,didnt slip my dog thou as its banned :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

iv also seen a older couple goin at it in a graveyard at night while out with air rifle,they were on floor next to their car....naturally bein 14 years old i watched the whole thing and then shot his door for a bit of a laugh.

don't you mean you "shot your load" over his door for a bit of a laugh lol,

iv also seen a older couple goin at it in a graveyard at night while out with air rifle,they were on floor next to their car....naturally bein 14 years old i watched the whole thing and then shot his door for a bit of a laugh.

don't you mean you "shot your load" over his door for a bit of a laugh lol,

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: