HELP IS NEEDED

once again thankyou was just wondering is there anyway you could ferret without them as they did in the olden days thanks

josh ?

of course you can, at the end of the day, only you can deciede what value you put on your ferrets, look back through old posts and see those from people that have lost ferts in the same way,

also, and this is'nt me trying to be funny, but maybe if you cant afford a locator, you should seriously think about rabbiting in some other form, with say and air rifle,

because you cant afford a locator, so what about

purse nets x 20 plus

a decent shovel

a carry box

also as has been said so many times in the past, what if the ferts need vets treatment, will you hope to put a post up, asking if theres another way other than vets :hmm:

very well said

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im 46 years old and i have been ferretting all my life up until last weekend i have never used a locator. if the ferrets are well handled and well fed you might get the odd kill in and a bit of a wait

also as has been said so many times in the past, what if the ferts need vets treatment, will you hope to put a post up, asking if theres another way other than vets   dunno why not there supposed e

also as has been said so many times in the past, what if the ferts need vets treatment, will you hope to put a post up, asking if theres another way other than vets :hmm:

dunno why not there supposed expierenced ferreters who are adults do just that!

not having a go but the lad has already stated he cant afford one and his parents are a bit strapped for cash aswell so they cant dig him out (no pun intended lol).

i know you a have the ferts interest at heart stubby,but when i first kept them i couldnt have paid a ferret bill either.but in a situation like that we find the cash and most vets will come to some arrangement with you.Id encourage the youngsters lets face it these are the future ferreters when we have stopped.

• Like 1

i took up ferreting twenty five years ago and i have never used a locator or a spade,i have never lost a ferret,on a handful of occasions i have had to block up the holes and go back later in the day or next morning but usually i don,t have to many problems.

at twelve years old you should pick up the basics very quickly,i,m sure you will have a great time,good luck.

i took up ferreting twenty five years ago and i have never used a locator or a spade,i have never lost a ferret,on a handful of occasions i have had to block up the holes and go back later in the day or next morning but usually i don,t have to many problems.

at twelve years old you should pick up the basics very quickly,i,m sure you will have a great time,good luck.

i just wanna say thanks keep your posts coming need as much advice as i can !!!! this is not a forum this is a community !!!!