don't sound right

A slovac who works with me has got his girlfriend pregnant (twins) .He's just put in for a council house which i suppose as he now lives and works over here he is entitled to do . But as he owns property out right in slovacia that he rents out it just dont sound right .Or am i being racist

A slovac who works with me has got his girlfriend pregnant (twins) .He's just put in for a council house which i suppose as he now lives and works over here he is entitled to do . But as he owns property out right in slovacia that he rents out it just dont sound right .Or am i being racist

poles have been doing it by us for years and we live in the country so god knows what goes on in citys :blink: no your not a racist but will be labelled one by certain lefties but at least then you will know who they are :laugh: big business in sub letting council houses in the minority races too. :icon_eek:

Your not racist at all , He should be sent back home but the trouble with this counrty is we are to soft, and this is why they come over here scrounging.

• Like 1

so your saying, that no english people do that either, :hmm: so yes, sounds racist to me, I know plenty of english people that do far worst scrounging off the state, and I know a few foriegners that pay for everything, even working two or three jobs to pay the bills.

there's only two things that pi$$ me off in this world

racism and paki's

so your saying, that no english people do that either, :hmm: so yes, sounds racist to me, I know plenty of english people that do far worst scrounging off the state, and I know a few foriegners that pay for everything, even working two or three jobs to pay the bills.

racism and paki's

some would argue with you stubby that the term "paki" is racist.

racism and paki's

I thought that was the punchline ? [ or have i had a sheltered life ? :icon_redface: ]

racism and paki's

I thought that was the punchline ? [ or have i had a sheltered life ? :icon_redface: ]

lol oh right never picked up on that bert must be getting slow

racism and paki's

even i had to read that twice lol!

racism and paki's

come on scot, thought you would have twigged that one straight away :icon_redface:

you must be getting old :whistling: