most court

Guest barrel

I cant remember the exact amount but i was carrying the bag for the old boy who was lamping with his lurcher (a half sister to my first lurcher) and i was holding at least 5 rabbits in each hand plus 2 hares and several in a rucksack :11: i remember willing the rabbits to escape :11: and she kept catching them :whistle: we had over 20 head of game at the end of the night, and i had to carry most of them :no:

Guest Eamon.Mc
Best we ever had was 83 with 3 dogs in just under 2 hours . Had 25-35 with one dog quiet a few times.

25 - 35 With 1 dog? How many nights were you out?

My best night out with one dog was 2 hares and 5 bunnys and he was proper f****d on the way home. Sorry mate but 25-35 with 1 dog sounds hard to believe. Maybe it's true I'll just have to take your word for it. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Your dog must not get out much if he was tired after just a few runs :11: The places we lamp usually have plenty of game about not really worth going other wise :blink: But at the end of the day your entitled to your opinion and if you can't believe it tough i wont lose any sleep over it :whistle: :yahoo: