what a night

Me and a good mate of mine went out last night with my collie whippet and his new dog 5/8 3/8 bull whippet 15 mths old dog just learning the lamp etc etc my dog the collie cross is on his second season he aint a world beater but 9 times out of ten he would catch the rabbit well for me but last night shown him loads but he only got me 4 back my mates pup(bullet) brought 17 rabbits back anyway walking back to truck (with my arse in my hands)lol i lamped last field and seen so many big ears i let collie x off after one 2 bends got him my mate slipped missed 1 i went again 6 plus bends got him anyway to cut a long story i got 3 big ears and my mate got 1 in the end it really made my night my boy must of been having a rough night with the bunnies but he came home injury free and slept like a log lol i have pics but cant put them on here keeps saying there to big and i dont how to shrink them

Me and a good mate of mine went out last night with my collie whippet and his new dog 5/8 3/8 bull whippet 15 mths old dog just learning the lamp etc etc my dog the collie cross is on his second season he aint a world beater but 9 times out of ten he would catch the rabbit well for me but last night shown him loads but he only got me 4 back my mates pup(bullet) brought 17 rabbits back anyway walking back to truck (with my arse in my hands)lol i lamped last field and seen so many big ears i let collie x off after one 2 bends got him my mate slipped missed 1 i went again 6 plus bends got him anyway to cut a long story i got 3 big ears and my mate got 1 in the end it really made my night my boy must of been having a rough night with the bunnies but he came home injury free and slept like a log lol i have pics but cant put them on here keeps saying there to big and i dont how to shrink them

Probably lucky for you they photos aren't on here mate...

Sounds like you guys had a great night in the end..fairplay to you for getting out there and doing it!! :thumbs:

it was great in the end lol we out as much as we can its harvest time and fields being cut so we can start getting dogs fit now