Patterdale BBS

I dont think they will authorise your account if its from a free email, they have tightened up the rules on there, i got deleted cause i dont have enough to say, a shame, but understandable :D

hi yes they have a clearout of non posting members every now and then which is a shame ,us newbies have to learn and start somewhere apart from that its a very good site ,i can understand people being carefull in these times as to who is viewing post etc ,but if its that top secret why post it in the first place?just a shame its all abit cloak and dagger lol ,bnut a very good site all the same i shall just reregister and start again,had some good help from the members there too.

Guest Eamon.Mc

As the lads have said they got rid of all non posters and you need an e-mail add that's not free. Good idea though most lads there are genuine digging lads and are'nt there to stir up trouble.One added bonus is that they want us to post photos of our digs and exploits unlike some other sites that want to censor us and members want to slam us for expressing our right to hunt. I think for the men who truly get out there and work their terriers and test their dogs on a regular basis it is the best site to be on. The knowledge some members have on the breeding history of the wee black dogs is astounding. Some great informative threads and very little bitching and snipeing at eachother or running other lads dogs down. Great site IMO. B););)

I got banned twice from there.

They thought I was a bunny hugger and an anti.

I tried to convince them that I was a human being with a terrier and a lurcher but to no avail and off I was chucked - twice. TBH, I was quite hurt but life moves on and I then found this board (well, the old one actually) and have received useful advice and help over the past few months.

So thank you very much for letting me stay here on this site. I am still not hugging bunnies but am someone with a terrier (and a lurcher) who is trying to learn the best way to look after them..... and some useful hunting skills too.

Pignut

Same here - it's a great site.

I understand the reasoning though, they need to protect their interests, so to speak. I found it hugely interesting & informative, but felt I had nothing to add considering the knowledge & experience on there. Pity really but doubt I'd meet the requirements so I'll have to wear it

Edit for spelling

Edited by spike