pics of the dogs

Nice team Brog , hows the terriers bred ? are they your own breeding,, sorry for all the questions , i just remember you having really nice B/T lakies thumbs.gif

whats in the lurcher ? its nice too

no mate not bred by me.....and the lurcher is saluki bull greyhound thumbs.gif

Very impressive Trio!Loads of potential on looks anyway,All the best with them,H.

they need more than looks to keep a place with me.....the black bitch as had 5 seasons of graft and i would never part with her ....but the over 2 are only 10 munths old so only time can tell weather they stay or not.......kennel blindness is easy to catch.....thumbs.gif a.t.b brog

Very impressive Trio!Loads of potential on looks anyway,All the best with them,H.

they need more than looks to keep a place with me.....the black bitch as had 5 seasons of graft and i would never part with her ....but the over 2 are only 10 munths old so only time can tell weather they stay or not.......kennel blindness is easy to catch.....thumbs.gif a.t.b brog

brog those dogs are terrible dont you feed them?have they got mange and worms?only joking mate they look gleaming,is the choc pat from up here?hope he goes well for you,no rush at ten months,nice running dog too looks like a good allrounder by the shape,hope you have a good season,atb mate

brog those dogs are terrible dont you feed them?have they got mange and worms?only joking mate they look gleaming,is the choc pat from up here?hope he goes well for you,no rush at ten months,nice running dog too looks like a good allrounder by the shape,hope you have a good season,atb mate

cheers mate thumbs.gif a.t.b brog

Good lookin Pack, well kept terriers :thumbs: ,what breed is the tan one? looks like its got a fare bit of bull in it?

theres a staff {one eyed tess} 5 generations back in his breeding the father is se billy and the mother is a weeler x n stevens .....thumbs.gif a.t.b brog