Borders

I read in DB Plummer's book that Borders were 'notoriously slow to enter': I have a dog of seven years that will rag a hair brush and bark at the vacuum cleaner.

If any Plummer owner out there thinks their dog can maul an electrical flex better than my Border, come forward now. If it cannot, then nothing will be said. If it can, I will publish the result on here and give the Plummer Terrier's owner a roll of 3M electrical tape as a prize. The best dog will then have to demonstrate using a 'Henry' vacuum that's plugged into the mains. As a safety measure, all electrical apparatus will have hard-wired circuit breakers to protect the Plummer owners when withdrawing their animals from the apparatus. :big_boss:

All contestants are entitled to undertake a Portable Appliance Test before entering their terrier.

Come on then....let's be avin' ya... :boredom:

Guest Eamon.Mc

Ad an extra challenge to that, shaking a floor brush and a mop, AND WHEN IT'S WET! A few more disiplines would make it more interesting it would also weed out the weaker entrants at an early stage! :whistle: :laugh:

I read in DB Plummer's book that Borders were 'notoriously slow to enter': I have a dog of seven years that will rag a hair brush and bark at the vacuum cleaner.

If any Plummer owner out there thinks their dog can maul an electrical flex better than my Border, come forward now. If it cannot, then nothing will be said. If it can, I will publish the result on here and give the Plummer Terrier's owner a roll of 3M electrical tape as a prize. The best dog will then have to demonstrate using a 'Henry' vacuum that's plugged into the mains. As a safety measure, all electrical apparatus will have hard-wired circuit breakers to protect the Plummer owners when withdrawing their animals from the apparatus. :big_boss:

All contestants are entitled to undertake a Portable Appliance Test before entering their terrier.

shit hot pmsl

Hi ive never posted on this section before!

My mother had Borders and two of them at 8months were sods then and tried to self enter at fox and yet most people that slant them and say their slow to work dont have earth dogs and i think just read Plumber books,and for the record i had a Patterdale untill last year due to a freak accident.

Your a funny man :clapper::rofl::clapper: