jumped toe

If you mean A Knocked Up Toe,Cut the Nail Back so it Bleeds.That way it Releases the Pressure on the Toe.And plenty of Rest.My young Bitch Done her Toe a Few years Back.After i cut her Nail and released the Pressure she was Right in a Few weeks without any Callous on Her Toe.

If you mean A Knocked Up Toe,Cut the Nail Back so it Bleeds.That way it Releases the Pressure on the Toe.And plenty of Rest.My young Bitch Done her Toe a Few years Back.After i cut her Nail and released the Pressure she was Right in a Few weeks without any Callous on Her Toe.

how far we talking [bANNED TEXT] back ?

clarky

how far we talking [bANNED TEXT] back ?

clarky

6 wks rest with a knocked up toe

iv had couple of issues with toes with my one dog. metecam and penicillin takes swelling down and stops infection. metecam everyday penecillin give one injection then tablets loads of rest and bathe in salt water 3 times a day. bout 4-6 weeks depends how bad

goodluck

wat it is hes lit toe seems 2 be pushing away from his over toes they were all compact his right foot all compact

he done this over week ago thought it mite b nowt but took him 4 walk let him of lead 2 do his thing came back hoppin on 3 legs

wat it is hes lit toe seems 2 be pushing away from his over toes they were all compact his right foot all compact

he done this over week ago thought it mite b nowt but took him 4 walk let him of lead 2 do his thing came back hoppin on 3 legs

DONT cut the nail back :thumbdown: get it to a greyhound vet.it does sound like a dislocation,but your description is very vague.

DONT cut the nail back :thumbdown: get it to a greyhound vet.it does sound like a dislocation,but your description is very vague.

FROM YOUR DESCRIPTION ITS HARD 2 TELL WHETHER IT`S A BREAK, FRACTURE OR BRUISING. CUTTING THE TOENAIL OFF IS EXTREME & IF IT IS INFECTED USUALY THE PRESSURE OF THE PUSS WILL START TO SEEP OUT WHERE NAIL BEGINS. THOUGH IF NO FOREIGN BODIES HAVE ENTERED THE TOE IT WONT BE INFECTED... GET IT 2 A DECENT VET AS YOU ARE BETTER GETTING A PROFESSIONAL OPINION THAN MESSING ABOUT WITH THE SEASON NOT THAT FAR AWAY.