this mornings outing

quick trip over my permission this morning, bagged a few rabbits for the ferts tea, just out of interest, what do most people go for, HEAD or BODY shots :hmm:

I myself normal go for engine room shots, just around the shoulder, have never had one run off from shooting this area, but this morning thought Id go with a few head shots at distance, I lost the first one, as it bounced/flipped so much, it got lost in the hedgerow, the next two I used engine room shots, a quick wiggle of the rear leg and thats it, the next two head shots, on later inspection had big loss of head bits, yet they both flipped/bounced like crazy.

think in future, I'll stick with engine room shots

post-5267-076002000 1282317910_thumb.jpg

head shots,all the time,usually its only the 1/2 grown that jump all over the place,when you take there head of,usually with the 22 rimmy,and not very often at all if you use an hmr,larger bunnies tend to just drop on the spot,but the 1/2s are good entertainment,after a head shot,body shooting is normally a waste of a rabbit,unless you just use the back end meat,ian