what oz net to use ?

f**k nylon - i hate the stuff, i've used it once and never again. A mix of hemp and spun poly do me in a range of sizes, both lots made by members on here to a very high standard that i am extremely happy with, niether materials tangle that badly and both will purse as well if not better than nylon as long as your net laying is up to scratch.

f**k nylon - i hate the stuff, i've used it once and never again. A mix of hemp and spun poly do me in a range of sizes, both lots made by members on here to a very high standard that i am extremely happy with, niether materials tangle that badly and both will purse as well if not better than nylon as long as your net laying is up to scratch.

Ive never had problems with nylon tangling, except the very light 4z nets which I avoid like the plague...The heavier nylon especially 10z should never pose a problem with tangling

Ive never had problems with nylon tangling, except the very light 4z nets which I avoid like the plague...The heavier nylon especially 10z should never pose a problem with tangling

I'm glad for you, its just a personal preference mate. For me there are better materials and i use them, but its each to their own.

I use short longnets around the brambles dont see the need to fight my way in to brambles to net holes if a rabbits bolting its to get away from the ferrets underground and does so at speed

Y.I.S Leeview

wise words. in thorn hedges i use hemp stop nets and thats it