glare from lamp

the last couple of times I've been out lamping, I've noticed quite a bit of reflection coming back up from the barrel and mod from the lamp, giving a haze when looking through the sights, your eye would adjust after a couple of seconds, but that first couple of seconds can be quite important on locating the target quarry

so I got my missus to sew up a sleeve on her sewing machine, used a rear pocket on a waistcoat (realtree effect) to make up this sleeve, sits snuggly over the moderator then velcro's the rest of the way, around the bottom of bi-pod,

hoping it will cut out the glare, it also stops the feet of the bi-pod making a banging noise when folding feet up, and stops them marking the mod too

post-5267-071841900 1282218249_thumb.jpg

also smiling this morning, as I picked up 2 x new 10 shot cz mags for £30 got to be the best buy so far

HI mate i take it your using a scope mounted lamp my mate had the same problem he simply taped an old plant pot on to the lens of the lamp ,after taking the bottom off lol,the simple things are often the best i like yours dunno if i could be botherd taking it on an off to use my bypod through ,cheers shotgun