a close shave!

if you stand still a dog will never run into you. they love flying by as close as pos. all the times iv seen a dog run into someone is when the person is scared and moved into the path of the dog. theres so many do gooding pricks on here.

why would a dog want to hit you at 30 mile an hour, wouldnt that hurt a dog more !!!

my thoughts exactly,my first words in that situation,and words i have told my own children would be STAND STILL FFS.

Guest it's all my land after 12

In 80's travelled up to PONTEFRACT and fetched a lurcher "ROCKY" from F.R (who's leg was in plaster) ROCKY had knocked him

over and broke it, ROCKY was a useful dog and bred another useful dog PADDY who in turn knocked over my mates wife and broke

her leg....... must have been in the blood.

In 80's travelled up to PONTEFRACT and fetched a lurcher "ROCKY" from F.R (who's leg was in plaster) ROCKY had knocked him

over and broke it, ROCKY was a useful dog and bred another useful dog PADDY who in turn knocked over my mates wife and broke

her leg....... must have been in the blood.

:lol:

if you stand still a dog will never run into you. they love flying by as close as pos. all the times iv seen a dog run into someone is when the person is scared and moved into the path of the dog. theres so many do gooding pricks on here.

why would a dog want to hit you at 30 mile an hour, wouldnt that hurt a dog more !!!

Cock on mate a dog (well 99.9% ) of the time will never run into you, usually its you being paraniod thinking the dog is going to hit you! Mistakes happen, seen klegs being broken etc!

We have the same with our Deerhounds. When they are playing they go mad. I find if they are running towards me I stand still. If they get tooooo close a short sharp shout usally works.

ATB

Spring

Edited by Spring