A few jokes to cheer you all up

young lad wi parkinsons desease goes to ice cream van an asks for an icecream cone , seller asks him ok son what flavour ice cream you want , strawberry rasberry bannana or vanilla ,youngster replies ,put any flavour you like on it as its gonna fall off anyway

Thats totally shite but funny as f**k, if that makes sense...... :hmm:

HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA GLAD U GOT IT ,OK HERES ANOTHER DAFT WAN .PAT GOES INTO HIS SAME LOCAL PUB EVERY YEAR ON THE SAME DATE AN ORDERS 3 LARGE WHISKEYS AN DOWNS THEM ,THIS GOES ON FOR A RIGHT FEW YEARS, ANYWAY BARMAN GETS SUSPISHUS WHEN HE COMES IN THIS YEAR AND ONLY ORDERS 2 DOUBLE WHISKEYS AN DOWNS THEM,SO HE ASKS PAT.... HEY PAT U COME IN HERE ONCE A YEAR ,ORDER 3 DOUBLES AN DOWN THEM AN THIS YEAR YOU ONLY ORDER 2 AND DOWN THEM WOTS THE CRACK WITH YOU.PAT SAYS,AYE MAN IM A TRIPLET AN MY 2 BROS AND I DO THIS EVERY YEAR TO CELEBRATE OUR BIRTHDAY AS WERE NOT WITH EACH OTHER AS THEIR IN IRELAND LIVING ,OK SAYS BARMAN BILL BUT YOU ONLY ORDERED 2 THIS YEAR AN DRANK THEM UP ,PAT REPLIES YES THATS RIGHT COS IM OFF THE DRINK NOW :blink:

I was sucking off my new Thai bride last night when suddenly i thought............"Hold on a f*****g minute here"!!!!!!!!!! :hmm: