Urban fox control

Hi all

I have a friend who lives just outside london, and has a an issue with foxes every night at around 2am.

he has asked me if i can sort it out, but am i allowed?

i have a "open" FAC and the tools to do the job, but whats the score with the law?

answer on a post card..or below will be fine! :thumbs:

Edited by langouroux

as long as you do everything by the book, theres no reson why not, phone local police, or better still call into his local station if nearby, tell them your carrying out pest control at so and so address, you'll be there from/till time, and have the neccessary insurance, ask for a CAD number for your reference, and shoulder number of person your talking too, :thumbs:

yer i have a .22lr i will use, trapping is a good point though except he says he has about 3-5 different foxes per night! i don;t have that many traps!

and he isn;t going to pay me...as i say he is a mate. :thumbs:

Not sure how the basc underwriters would define payment in kind. But the revenue class bed/breakfast meals/drinks as payment.

To cover yourself phone BASC first as the cost of a call could save you the chance of aggro later. I know it sounds like i am pouring cold water on your idea's but cover yourself :thumbs:

ATB

Coldweld

yer i have a .22lr i will use, trapping is a good point though except he says he has about 3-5 different foxes per night! i don;t have that many traps!

and he isn;t going to pay me...as i say he is a mate. :thumbs:

Not sure how the basc underwriters would define payment in kind. But the revenue class bed/breakfast meals/drinks as payment.

To cover yourself phone BASC first as the cost of a call could save you the chance of aggro later. I know it sounds like i am pouring cold water on your idea's but cover yourself :thumbs:

ATB

Coldweld

its good advice coldwell, better to be safe than sorry! :thumbs: