Pallets????

for a 48 x 48 un stamped can fetch about £1.75p-£2.50 depending on the buyer and the condition

Well i hope your right again then mate. Find out tomorrow hopefully :thumbs:

some of these places that buy them go on to sell them for up to £10 for a good clean euro pallet

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stewie

Get the matchs & spuds ready

'Spuds'....? Think i can splash out on the 'mallows' mate... :yes:

doubt it you keepers are all tight as feck!!! :laugh: :laugh: good luck anyhow mate i hope they do fetch you a few quid :thumbs:

doubt it you keepers are all tight as feck!!! :laugh: :laugh: good luck anyhow mate i hope they do fetch you a few quid :thumbs:

Cheeky swine... :laugh: ..........got to keep the money tight mate, lose to much of it to those pesky poachers... :laugh:

We had the gypo's in early one morning at work and they loaded up with pallets from your supplies dept i had to do the paper work and the company who should have picked up the pallets said there worth £14.50 each . Its no worth building a secure compound to store them in at that price ,And the cops had a look at the c.c.t.v and said thats the gypo from the local camp and said its no worth investigating .:censored:

Guest stewie

Cheeky swine... :laugh: ..........got to keep the money tight mate, lose to much of it to those pesky poachers... :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: we can only poach whats not protected correctly :laugh:!!!! did you have any luck mate??? :thumbs:

:laugh: :laugh: we can only poach whats not protected correctly :laugh:!!!! did you have any luck mate??? :thumbs:

Not today mate....ended up being a right lazy c**t... :laugh:

Free pallets to anyone who whants to collect or drop off within 200 miles for £5 pm lab-tastic

:clapper: :clapper: :D no luck then lab-tastic????

Am working on it. 1 of my mates luckily knows someone in a pallet place and he is finding out for me if its worth my while taking them in.