Fox shooting in a residential area ?

Hi all :)

While at work today i was approached by somebody who told me that his Neighbour has a problem with fox's.

He asked me if i could come around and suss out the situation and shoot the buggers from an upstairs window.

I was just wondering how the law stands regarding this kind of shooting in a residential area using live rounds. does this kind of fox control have to be carried out by a registered pest controller.

All i know at present is that the Neighbours garden is quite long but there are other gardens at the rear and the sides.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated ,

John :unsure:

While at work today i was approached by somebody who told me that his Neighbour has a problem with fox's.

He asked me if i could come around and suss out the situation and shoot the buggers from an upstairs window.

I was just wondering how the law stands regarding this kind of shooting in a residential area using live rounds. does this kind of fox control have to be carried out by a registered pest controller.

All i know at present is that the Neighbours garden is quite long but there are other gardens at the rear and the sides.

Fox Trap .

Edited by coldweld

Fox Trap .

THEN WHAT !!!

hi all this is my first post for almost 4 weeks bloody pc,s eh

if anyone saw the bbc programme last year on urban foxes and their controlling of them they shot from the house with a .22 rimfire

yes it was by a pest controller but if you have insurance WHY NOT

this was all filmed even showed you the shot to the head

if you have an open ticket, and can therefore deem an area in the garden to shoot down onto safe (soft grass etc) and was insured,and informed police of what was going on,time in and off job, then theres no reason why not

if you have an open ticket, and can therefore deem an area in the garden to shoot down onto safe (soft grass etc) and was insured,and informed police of what was going on,time in and off job, then theres no reason why not

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: