im begging now

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi mate do you have any permission or are you wanting someone to take you on thers i tried for donkeys with no success trying to get permision in this area.

Don't worry about permission, just poach like the majority of us on here :thumbs:

hi mate do you have any permission or are you wanting someone to take you on thers i tried for donkeys with no success trying to get permision in this area.

Don't worry about permission, just poach like the majority of us on here :thumbs:

thats a bad thing poaching you know...... jon

thats a bad thing poaching you know...... jon

lol

With a name like RABBIT SLAYER Number 1 and your wanting folk to take you out and teach you :laugh:

Thats exactly what i was thinking :blink: .

Rabbitslayer i would just say go out and give it a go you learn by your mistakes like most of us have had to :yes:

I been taking rabbit from a field without asking, but met the farmer the other day. he was nattering on about stuff and then said i got rabbits in my field and i hate it if kids come in 4x4s to shot um. i said my dog has had some of them rabbits and if she gets one i take it home and eat it . he said thats great, well done glad you eat um. so i sort of have permition lol dont think hes the type to sign anything. but at least he dont mind me doing it :thumbs:

you want to get down the local farms now,dont wait till,you think your ready,get land ,get practice,learn the job,its not a black art,helps if you have an experienced chap with you,but peeps wont be out with the ferts for a wee while yet,ime still shooting,as are most,ok,ian