im begging now

hi guys im hoping some one in my area has space for one or two more people on there next ferret trip, i really want to learn the ways of the ferreter before i take my four out. as i dont want to mess it up . even if its just to carry things to and throw from the cars. ive tryed to watch videos about it but ive always found i learn better hands on(in the feild) so to speak.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cray: :cray: :cray::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: guess no is my answer well i give it a try and god loves a tryer , well so they say . but if anyone desides to change there mind just send a pm thanks

Some one some where love you mate :laugh: And I'm sure someone needs a sherpa in Gateshead :D

If you were more local to us mate you would be welcome to tag along glad you are sensible enough to see if you can get someone to show you the ropes 1st before

setting out on your own hopefully someone will show you how its done good luck and hope you have a good season

Im not offering yet, but do you have transport :hmm:

i havent got my own transport but i can get hold of a lift.

ok, havent got anything planned at this moment in time, but Im sure something will be happening in the next month or two, I'll give you a shout via pm

you could of said that in your first reply to me, rather than just stating you could get a lift, giving me the indication you could get here :doh:

stubby dont you think a five hours drive from gateshead to essex is abit far?. im greatful you have offered but at that sort of drive it will cost me a arm and a leg in juice. unless your up this way lol.

you could of said that in your first reply to me, rather than just stating you could get a lift, giving me the indication you could get here :doh:

stubby dont you think a five hours drive from gateshead to essex is abit far?. im greatful you have offered but at that sort of drive it will cost me a arm and a leg in juice. unless your up this way lol.

Well it does say Gateshead under his avatar and he did ask for someone local.........................................:laugh: