record hares in 1 day

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your OBVIOUSLY no expert!

o.k. last year,on permission, in lincoln my dog killed a hare in about 30-40 secs. when i looked at it i found one of it's eyes was cloudy, partially blind i would think.surely i'm not alone in having

saw the video of your dog, fu~~~~g creased me up :laugh: won't waste my time if that piece of shit is what you intend to run.

Just showing you the dog that I'll b e running, wasn't that what you wanted to see???? I dunno...... some folk.... the reason those dogs are doubled up is because one is only 6 months old. We got a deal then?

yes.

Ideal mate..... when then?

jan, feb. can't get on there any sooner cos of shoot. meet in lincoln, will p.m. you with exact location nearer the day, dog that catches most, wins?

Errrrr you said this..........my point is how long are each of these courses? they can't all be 3-4 min runs, in my view, shorter the run, poorer the hare!

Can you explain what you meant from this statement then if you think I have read it wrong....

o.k. last year,on permission, in lincoln my dog killed a hare in about 30-40 secs. when i looked at it i found one of it's eyes was cloudy, partially blind i would think.surely i'm not alone in having caught one like this? saw a dvd of captain killing 5 or six on the trot. saw another dvd where captain was in match with boozers dog, boozer killed 2, captain only one think they ran about five or six each that day,how do you explain that??? better hares is my guess!

captain run 3 kill 0 / boozer run 3 kill 1

this coming from a so called man with lurchers that cant more than 3 in one day(preban),looks like you should take up bingo and wearing dresses,or even better,get a dog that can kill more than 3 in a day :no:

thats the quote of the year, you never had a good dog in your life NONE of your dogs did more than a single hare in a day, the fact you have shot the same dog because it jacked , your a joke your dogs are a joke, as the guy said this is mens talk go and change your ugly wifes nappy or something