record hares in 1 day

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your OBVIOUSLY no expert!

o.k. last year,on permission, in lincoln my dog killed a hare in about 30-40 secs. when i looked at it i found one of it's eyes was cloudy, partially blind i would think.surely i'm not alone in having

saw the video of your dog, fu~~~~g creased me up :laugh: won't waste my time if that piece of shit is what you intend to run.

6 in one day in the middle of last January,thank god i hav 2 pups from this line

best of luck using them in the small dyke fields in cork when the saluki will be blasted for pace. your pups are as much use as a choclate fireguard pity you dont have the brain power to realise that you knob

ive seen 6 outa six one morning in january not on the fen but on land in wiltshire and was big enough to run any dog on the bitch was a regular 3s and 4s bitch but he gave her a couple more that day and she worked well not sure what lines she was i no she was bred outa some fen bred stock tho i have had 3s with my own dogs dead of winter and i must say that in all the hunting i have done and still do theres no better felling :thumbs:

6 in one day in the middle of last January,thank god i hav 2 pups from this line

best of luck using them in the small dyke fields in cork when the saluki will be blasted for pace. your pups are as much use as a choclate fireguard pity you dont have the brain power to realise that you knob

6/6 these salukis killed last jan,this comin from a fella minding some one elses child

Seen a dog kill 7 or 9, can't seem to remember exactly, it was a long time ago, but I think it was 9, off one slip. It ran a few of of them carrying the previous hare for some of the way ! It was on the fens mid winter, a dog named rooster, out of merlin and eve. Mike.

6/6 my balls in small fields with a big stand off plodder, i tell you what ill bring my little collie x out and show you how its done day time in the small fields , then you can go home to your fat ugly disabled wife and tell her how its done

ps your lucky i didnt manage to get home this month very lucky but ill be seeing you soon

[quote name='charlie boy' date='13 August 2010 - 12:49 PM' timestamp='1281700198' post='16717

ps your lucky i didnt manage to get home this month very lucky but ill be seeing you soon

is that coz the 2 herpie riddled yokes raped you for ur money as usual,nothin has changed so,a BUM just like the rest of um :icon_eek:

6/6 my balls in small fields with a big stand off plodder, i tell you what ill bring my little collie x out and show you how its done day time in the small fields , then you can go home to your fat ugly disabled wife and tell her how its done

what small fields???no money as usual,stop givin it to the 2 herpie riddled yokes,especially when one aint yours,shes the skull off harry

Back in the early 80's we had several 3/3 and 5/5 with our dogs, single handed at Harmston near Lincoln.

Ex wifes uncle had a bungalow there and worked in Saudi, so we had loads of spells ther while we were "house sitting". LOL.

Thought we had good dogs but the fact is they used to shoot over 100 a day and we were sickened to see the game cart come through the village with maybe 100 or more on the trailer. Depends where you are but when there are as many hares as rabbits around, even a mediocre dog will catch them if they are green.

Any dog that can do 5/5 nowadays daytime has got to be half -decent, given the fact that it's hard to get so many runs nowadays. IMHO.

Cheers, D.