record hares in 1 day

bull crosses are good for biting thing....but its the catching they struggle with thats why some people swallow there pride and use proper bred coursing stuff to straighten there line out

Edited by bull101

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your OBVIOUSLY no expert!

o.k. last year,on permission, in lincoln my dog killed a hare in about 30-40 secs. when i looked at it i found one of it's eyes was cloudy, partially blind i would think.surely i'm not alone in having

saw the video of your dog, fu~~~~g creased me up :laugh: won't waste my time if that piece of shit is what you intend to run.

i do understand the divide between bull crosses and saluki crosses tho i mean your not gonna look hard walking round streets with pants tucked into socks and a fluffy saluki on lead are you :tongue2:

Edited by bull101
Guest LancsUK

for the coursing boys. Between mid september and mid febtuary and in broad daylight whats the most brown hares killet in 1 day by a single dog.Dont have to be 80 yard starts could have been all kick ups just intrested to know. dont need to hear people saying its not numbers not sport bla bla.

how come no bull xes like .theres some proper well bred bullxes with proper coursing stuff in them.or are you wanting storys about dogs that take big fields to warm up and then just plod behind big ears. :whistling:

Totally agree with ya mate. Ya do get the odd 'fast' saluki's but majority are plodders and run the hare till its almost exhausted. seen with my own eyes :boogie:

for the coursing boys. Between mid september and mid febtuary and in broad daylight whats the most brown hares killet in 1 day by a single dog.Dont have to be 80 yard starts could have been all kick ups just intrested to know. dont need to hear people saying its not numbers not sport bla bla.

how come no bull xes like .theres some proper well bred bullxes with proper coursing stuff in them.or are you wanting storys about dogs that take big fields to warm up and then just plod behind big ears. :whistling:

Totally agree with ya mate. Ya do get the odd 'fast' saluki's but majority are plodders and run the hare till its almost exhausted. seen with my own eyes :boogie:

Probably ran it till it was exhausted because it could

a dog called GAZA killed 11 from 11, in winter, this dog sired CAPTIN ,

thats the kind of reply i was after tomo name the fact and the breeding.

youv all miss understood about the bull xs. the reason i said no bull crosses bover is in my expereince of seing loads of real coursing animals is none were strait bull crosses. sure rambo had bull in him and if you looked at most coursing dogs lines there not always just saluki greys and theres bedlington, collie, deerhound even hound (apperantlie in j.ds ladeys case) and yes bulls back many generations. but these are a world away from the people saying my big headed fox cruncher who if the truth be told would do very well to catch a lamped hare can hold an all time record for stoping strong day time hares.

my mate les h old bitch was steady and had endless stamina iv been told she killed 8 of one slip in cambridgeshire 6 or 7 year ago. she had an amazing kill rate.

youv all miss understood about the bull xs. the reason i said no bull crosses bover is in my expereince of seing loads of real coursing animals is none were strait bull crosses. sure rambo had bull in him and if you looked at most coursing dogs lines there not always just saluki greys and theres bedlington, collie, deerhound even hound (apperantlie in j.ds ladeys case) and yes bulls back many generations. but these are a world away from the people saying my big headed fox cruncher who if the truth be told would do very well to catch a lamped hare can hold an all time record for stoping strong day time hares.

my mate les h old bitch was steady and had endless stamina iv been told she killed 8 of one slip in cambridgeshire 6 or 7 year ago. she had an amazing kill rate.

8 of one slip now that is one hell of a dog if it did that, i would of loved to see that happen as thats a once in a lifetime feat :thumbs:

8 of one slip now that is one hell of a dog if it did that, i would of loved to see that happen as thats a once in a lifetime feat :thumbs:

davis will vouch for the bitch. its les the caterpolt mans bitch lass 13 now out of ladie way back.

davis will vouch for the bitch. its les the caterpolt mans bitch lass 13 now out of ladie way back.

As i said mate id of loved to of seen it in action as i like to see and admire all good dogs in action no matter what the breed shape or size is and be it a good little ferreting dog catching bolters or a big saluki cross knocking hares (not my kind of dog)over or a dog that excells at night after stuff that bites back as long as its good at its job i will watch it and give credit where credits due