record hares in 1 day

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your OBVIOUSLY no expert!

o.k. last year,on permission, in lincoln my dog killed a hare in about 30-40 secs. when i looked at it i found one of it's eyes was cloudy, partially blind i would think.surely i'm not alone in having

saw the video of your dog, fu~~~~g creased me up :laugh: won't waste my time if that piece of shit is what you intend to run.

i own a nice bitch 22 tts collie/deerhound to a beddy/wippet a very good rabbiting dog once tryed her on hares with some boys i know who are regulars on the scene and she killed 8 out of ten they couldn't belive it and neither could i needless to say she's a bit of a star now so i keep a close eye on her and she now lives indoors as i've had a lot of offers on her but she ain't going nowere as shes mustard on lamp, hedges and ferreting she ain't the best dog going but shes a good allrounder and a good mate to me .

i own a nice bitch 22 tts collie/deerhound to a beddy/wippet a very good rabbiting dog once tryed her on hares with some boys i know who are regulars on the scene and she killed 8 out of ten they couldn't belive it and neither could i needless to say she's a bit of a star now so i keep a close eye on her and she now lives indoors as i've had a lot of offers on her but she ain't going nowere as shes mustard on lamp, hedges and ferreting she ain't the best dog going but shes a good allrounder and a good mate to me .

nice to see somebody putting the dog before money,good on ya mate.theres not many good dog men left.dogs are past all over for silly money and at end of the day when dogs too old to run or its been bred to death it just gets dumped it pisses me off :wallbash: