record hares in 1 day

this coming from a so called man with lurchers that cant more than 3 in one day(preban),looks like you should take up bingo and wearing dresses,or even better,get a dog that can kill more than 3 in a day :no:

thats the quote of the year, you never had a good dog in your life NONE of your dogs did more than a single hare in a day, the fact you have shot the same dog because it jacked , your a joke your dogs are a joke, as the guy said this is mens talk go and change your ugly wifes nappy or something

are you still have naked baths with that 4 year old little girl?her real dad wouldnt be happy with that now would he

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your OBVIOUSLY no expert!

o.k. last year,on permission, in lincoln my dog killed a hare in about 30-40 secs. when i looked at it i found one of it's eyes was cloudy, partially blind i would think.surely i'm not alone in having

saw the video of your dog, fu~~~~g creased me up :laugh: won't waste my time if that piece of shit is what you intend to run.

WHEN I had hare dogs, 25 years or so ago, if a dog couldn't take 3/3 on a fairly regular basis, it would be classed as just another "average " lurcher. There was one in every backyard in the North West.

We ran Lincoln area often. My uncle worked in Saudi and we used to spend lots of weekends bungalow sitting in Harmston. The game carts came through the village with over 100 shot hares every weekend in the season, never mind Spring and Summer.

Nuff said. Cheers, D.

if bull crosses were anygood all coursin men would have them what line of coursing dog has bull in them these days?

rambo had bull blood

dont try and tell a farmer how to milk a cow........rambo couldn't handle the fens!

See page 6

mcullochs rambo isn't the dog we were talking about inan irish bobs rambo had bull in him and was a good dog 'round leeds and yorkshire' but couldn't handle fens see page 2 bellend

Nowhere on page two was Irish Bob's name mentioned, I was following up Boyo's earlier post, I didn't insult you, but you, in your little post, thought it necessary to have a pop at me .I could return the favour but why descend to your level?

You just mugged yourself.

this coming from a so called man with lurchers that cant more than 3 in one day(preban),looks like you should take up bingo and wearing dresses,or even better,get a dog that can kill more than 3 in a day :no:

thats the quote of the year, you never had a good dog in your life NONE of your dogs did more than a single hare in a day, the fact you have shot the same dog because it jacked , your a joke your dogs are a joke, as the guy said this is mens talk go and change your ugly wifes nappy or something

pmsl :laugh::laugh:

dont waste arguing with that moron kid.

he is a great boy to rob your money the bum and call you and your child names just like he is good at calling me names!

when is his next signing on date lol.

but when i seen him last he drove by with me signaling him to pull over but he drove on the f,in pussy!!!

a real man would have stepped out and put up so now just shut up.

as charlie boy said you never had a good dog and i bet you didnt have the balls to put jess down yourself and left it to someone else as that is you,a pussy!!!!

your not f***in worth this message and gary dont even bother replying to this moron.

ps i had just about enough of you just like your ol man so one more comment about me or my family and ill see ya in fastway in little island.

im not taking anymore of this crap.

Edited by supersam

Just showing you the dog that I'll b e running, wasn't that what you wanted to see???? I dunno...... some folk.... the reason those dogs are doubled up is because one is only 6 months old. We got a deal then?

yes.

Ideal mate..... when then?

jan, feb. can't get on there any sooner cos of shoot. meet in lincoln, will p.m. you with exact location nearer the day, dog that catches most, wins?

Yes, the dog that catches the most out of 3 wins. We ain't gonna keep running till your dog finally catches some one eyed fuckers :tongue2: Then we will run on ground of my chosing, the winner is the one who catches the most on both grounds, ok?

Not answered yet colonel???

saw the video of your dog, fu~~~~g creased me up :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: won't waste my time if that piece of shit is what you intend to run. :feck:

• Like 2

more than yours as all you have is pups!!!

did see a pic of your pup with 2 hares in feb.

does look a good dog him but

does yours lamp and ferret too?

do they do fox?

they defo dont ferret as i know your afraid of a ferret :thumbdown:

fox well im guessing there the same as you a f,in pussy ya bum!! :icon_redface::icon_redface::whistling::whistling:

your a joke!!!

what ya know about dog,s you could write on the back of a postage stamp :laugh:

a question that i asked but you didnt answer,did ya kill that jacker of a bitch yourself?

i bet ya didnt have the balls the same as you didnt have the balls of getting outta that van when ya passed me in eastgate.

ya know the more i want to kick the crap out of you the more i laugh at ya!!

pity i cant same the same about your other brother as gary...well ya know what he is like and what he is going to do to you :yes::yes:

to sort all this crap out then pm me and we can meet somewhere quiet so noone has to hear you scream :yes:

just you and i!!

have waited by fastway 2 mornings but i missed ya or you dont go in there in the mornings?

time and place dole bird!!!

Just showing you the dog that I'll b e running, wasn't that what you wanted to see???? I dunno...... some folk.... the reason those dogs are doubled up is because one is only 6 months old. We got a deal then?

yes.

Ideal mate..... when then?

jan, feb. can't get on there any sooner cos of shoot. meet in lincoln, will p.m. you with exact location nearer the day, dog that catches most, wins?

best bit of reversing up your own arse ever.

Yes, the dog that catches the most out of 3 wins. We ain't gonna keep running till your dog finally catches some one eyed fuckers :tongue2: Then we will run on ground of my chosing, the winner is the one who catches the most on both grounds, ok?

Not answered yet colonel???

saw the video of your dog, fu~~~~g creased me up :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: won't waste my time if that piece of shit is what you intend to run. :feck: