record hares in 1 day

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your OBVIOUSLY no expert!

o.k. last year,on permission, in lincoln my dog killed a hare in about 30-40 secs. when i looked at it i found one of it's eyes was cloudy, partially blind i would think.surely i'm not alone in having

saw the video of your dog, fu~~~~g creased me up :laugh: won't waste my time if that piece of shit is what you intend to run.

in my original reply i stated that dogs that catch 8,9,10 hares are catching poor hares!!!! your really boring me now, have you ever ran hares in lincoln? no of course you haven't!

Look numbnuts, you stated that a fast killed hare is a poor hare.... I stated you cant use time as a factor alone to decide the quality of a hare. Snoop has posted similiar giving different conditions etc, backing up what I already knew. Your the only clown on here who thinks if a dog kills a hare fast its a poor hare.... clown.

what dog you got, oh, forgot you ain't got one dreamer! :doh: if you ever get one i'd like to race you ,gobshite!

• Like 1

bcause its ma baw sugarcoated bums lives in a little shit hut and has nothing else better to do boyo mate

PMSL......... you c**ts are never off of here and you reckon I have nothing better to do!!! Read back anyhow, all I responded to was some arsehole who thinks if a hare gets caught under 4 minutes its no good..... maybe all you fen boys belive this, I dunno but if you do........ your all full of shit!!! I wouldn't have a dog that took 4 minutes to kill a hare!!! Waste of good dog meat......

so show us all your dog, how much of your dole money can you afford to lose, a prick like you, i will f#####g well skin't you!!

bcause its ma baw sugarcoated bums lives in a little shit hut and has nothing else better to do boyo mate

PMSL......... you c**ts are never off of here and you reckon I have nothing better to do!!! Read back anyhow, all I responded to was some arsehole who thinks if a hare gets caught under 4 minutes its no good..... maybe all you fen boys belive this, I dunno but if you do........ your all full of shit!!! I wouldn't have a dog that took 4 minutes to kill a hare!!! Waste of good dog meat......

so show us all your dog, how much of your dole money can you afford to lose, a prick like you, i will f#####g well skin't you!!

You been drinking??? :alcoholic: Why you all start talking about money? Is it a way for you to back out? Forget about money, we'll do it for pride that way their isn't no back tracking.

for a start, where we go is £20 pound each for the day, £70 in diesel, if you think you'r gonna get a freebee you mistaken!!!

:thumbs:

You been drinking??? :alcoholic: Why you all start talking about money? Is it a way for you to back out? Forget about money, we'll do it for pride that way their isn't no back tracking.

for a start, where we go is £20 pound each for the day, £70 in diesel, if you think you'r gonna get a freebee you mistaken!!!

ff's............. i thought you were talkin about a grand a hare.......... No probs, I'll pay my way..... I know you guys think that not only do you have the best dogs in the land but your also the richest in the land...... don't be so presumptious...... So, is it a deal? :thumbs: £100. to the winner between me and you. show me your dog first, or describe it now! we can all borrow someone elses dog can't we?

:thumbs:

ff's............. i thought you were talkin about a grand a hare.......... No probs, I'll pay my way..... I know you guys think that not only do you have the best dogs in the land but your also the richest in the land...... don't be so presumptious...... So, is it a deal? :thumbs: £100. to the winner between me and you. show me your dog first, or describe it now! we can all borrow someone elses dog can't we?

Ok, here a wee video of it, its the one that catches....... chase

?????????????