Plummers as good as any??!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done..

slight coincidence....

How deep was it, did you use the old mrk1 finder or those new B&F.

It doesnt like getting stuck in does it, unmarked dog and unmarked fox...could have died of shock....I would if i got hit by a passing car.

Isnt this the same dog was false marking rats in bales?

Isnt this dog 8-9 mths old

Youve made you and the breed look a twat...

well done merry xmas...

keep on digging

Call me thick if you like or anything else but in all my years of digging Ive never seen a dog with an ounce of white on it ,dug to without a speck of dirt on it,even if its only a short one .?Makes one think the photo may not be what its meant to be .ONLY MY OPINION MIND.....OR do plummers have to by law ,have a full shampoo and manicure before being photo'd for a public forum .

LOL

Guest Mike Hunt

Go out with some genuine lads dont need to mention names they no who they are with plummers and a couple of black uns! and the dogs will self enter and work fox (Pre Ban) been done a few times while out ratting but i have never heard these lads big up there dogs as out and out foxing dogs!! and havnt heard many other plummer owners do so either so because they dont post pics and talk about it on forums they havn't actually done it! on all the forums i go on never seen as much interest about any other dog :blink: . aslong as every ones happy with what there dog/s do who gives a s*#t!! :drink:

Edited by Mike Hunt
Guest pied piper

nope wasnt a good idea, although he was on my brothers farm, but neither of us have ever seen a fox set let alone a fox around here for the past ten years. checked with our keeper this afternoon and neither has he.

SUNP0004-1-1.jpg

SUNP0007-1-1.jpg

shame the so called pure dogs aint the only one to work charlie isnt it.

must admit lucky first one today for sid. he found this one in a small tunnel about six foot long in the banking. although to be honest fox aint my thing all the time, now and then is ok but i got sid to rat and bush with, at that he is comming on nicely :rocker::signthankspin::rocker:

as i posted a while ago BBB i aint got no need for all the bravado and bull that goes with it, sid does me proud in what ever i ask and to be honest for me that is all i need in a dog. now if you feel YOU have something to prove then take up the challenge layed down by shamo. as for me i see all the proof i need from sid each and every day and those that are out with me do so too. :whistle:

Where is the collar at on that dog if you have just dug to it..??? ..or did you do it the old way.. :whistle: ..

Millet

I really dont give a feck one way or the other, but all I can see is a picture of a russel type ragging a dead foxes arse :blink:

And unless it was killed by arse bites, theres not a mark on the foxes neck or the dog :blink:

Just saying what I see

JOEB

the minute i saw the pics i thought clean dog clean hole when i dig my terreirs im black with digging, terreirs wet and covered in siol etc , his only savour is the fox was in a dead end the terreir was loooking at a hole they dug him killed him gave the terreir a rag apart from that it looks like one off plummers hunts years ago shiny shoes grey slacks and a blue cagoule highly entertaining

Lads, someone once accused me of putting a photo up of a fox that they claimed I hadn't killed with my dogs and I've got to say it ain't nice being doubted like that. The problem I had was that my terrier killed this fox on top on a foot path (on permission) when someone was taking their Sunday morning stroll. The old dear was like "your dogs have got something there" :D By the time I got rid of the civvy and dragged the terrier plus fox away to some seclusion, the fox was stiffening up. The piccy I took for this board looks like it's not a fresh kill as the legs were beginning to lock up.....much as they are on the fox in Austins picture.

Austin...have you got any other pics of the incident?

I'm not taking sides, but I don't think Austin says he dug to his dog does he? Looks like a dog that's taken one on top.

Jeez...I'm an optimist! :D