permission.

just got my first permission yesterday, two parts of it. one of which is a farm. the other is an uninhabited woodland. the farm recently had mink in, but the numbers and rapidly increasing. the woodland on the other hand, used to have mixi but its gone and the numbers are recovering.

just wondering if the land would still be good to ferret come september on the mixi land or will there still be a danger of picking up mixi rabbits. also, if i was to get a mixi rabbit, how would i tell?

thanks, adam.

mixy is of no harm to you, just other rabbits, not all rabbits would be blind, you'll looking more for lumps and swellings around the face and eyes, when badly affected the eyes close, rabbits can survive mixy and get better, when you gut a rabbit, check its liver, if it has spots on the liver, then its mixy, but although probably put you off, its still ok the feed/eat, so dont go leaving rabbits were they lie, as that'll pi$$ the farmer off