gutted

just been out ferreting this evening tested the collers on my ferrets before putting in the set everything was ok bolted 1 then no sign of the ferrets for a while so got locater out and could only pick 1 ferret up which was on the move got her and boxed her up,no sign of the second i'm absolutly gutted i waited till it went dark and still nothing,been back and set cage trap with sum rabbit,she was a good worker i could :censored: cry im going to go back in a few hours what do you reckon my chances are of getting her back at all.

Well mate as you said you could only pick one up!!! so has she got out of the set some how with out you seeing ?

Or dose the set go deeper than 16 ft??

You have a good chance of getting her back if she has not f****d off!!

Well mate as you said you could only pick one up!!! so has she got out of the set some how with out you seeing ?

there was loads of clumps of nettles nearby walked through them with the locator and didnt pick her up and would off scene her going across the feilds otherwise, im going to go bk now with the lamp.

there was loads of clumps of nettles nearby walked through them with the locator and didnt pick her up and would off scene her going across the feilds otherwise, im going to go bk now with the lamp.

Thats good mate so she must still be down then!!

hope the best for you let us no!!!!

let us know if you get her back mate,hope you do

Where they new batteries ? I would be going back out with a lamp as well mate

batteries were ok mate, like a tit i didnt tape the collars up like i normaly do and the cap came loose any way a few lesson learned and am just glad to have got her back :thumbs:

good news lads ive just got her back checked the trap she wern't in it, so had a scan with the lamp and there she was trotting towards me, am so releived to have got her back and a lesson learned not to go ferreting in the evening :thumbs:

Hope you gave her a good fuss for coming back..

Checking with a lamp a good shout as if they come out they seem to do a fair bit of wandering in the dark

yeah she had traveld a fair bit from the set she went down,it was a good call going out with the lamp as she got on the other side of a wall and don't think i'd of got her back with the trap.