anyone seen these dogs

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:censored::diablo::clapper::clapper::clapper: dogs back home with their rightfull owner . just goes to show it,s a small world the dog world . dogs were handed in to a rescue centre at cleaden near s/land don,t know if whoever had them shitt themselves or what? may,be or could ov took a chance and put their name down on them and try to own them legitly .main thing theyre back home and the owner is over the moon just like to thank everyone for there help in the searche and also say if it ever happened to you never give up let as many dog_ men know as possible as iquoted earlier its a small world the dog world .would still like to get even with the thieving b-----ds fu----ng scum ov the earthe not worthe the air they breathe cheers kenny :diablo:

a friend ov mine has had two lurcher ,s stolen one is a saluki type bitche fawn-red in colour the other a bull greyhound dog 12mthe,s old black white chest white feet bothe dogs are more pets than workers they were stolen on friday night 1,st december in the shiney-row area his young son is absolutely heartbroken someone must know something somewhere his father is searching everywhere these dogs must be found if anybody sees or hears any information on the whereabouts ov them would you please get in touche (p.m)all information will be treated in the strictest confidence willing to pay for there safe return nobody has to lose out h,es going to drop some pics off for me i,ll put them up soon as poss these dogs must be returned if he has to searche the country for them regards kenny

dogs home safe and sound :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

:censored::diablo::clapper::clapper::clapper: dogs back home with their rightfull owner . just goes to show it,s a small world the dog world . dogs were handed in to a rescue centre at cleaden near s/land don,t know if whoever had them shitt themselves or what? may,be or could ov took a chance and put their name down on them and try to own them legitly .main thing theyre back home and the owner is over the moon just like to thank everyone for there help in the searche and also say if it ever happened to you never give up let as many dog_ men know as possible as iquoted earlier its a small world the dog world .would still like to get even with the thieving b-----ds fu----ng scum ov the earthe not worthe the air they breathe cheers kenny :diablo:

a friend ov mine has had two lurcher ,s stolen one is a saluki type bitche fawn-red in colour the other a bull greyhound dog 12mthe,s old black white chest white feet bothe dogs are more pets than workers they were stolen on friday night 1,st december in the shiney-row area his young son is absolutely heartbroken someone must know something somewhere his father is searching everywhere these dogs must be found if anybody sees or hears any information on the whereabouts ov them would you please get in touche (p.m)all information will be treated in the strictest confidence willing to pay for there safe return nobody has to lose out h,es going to drop some pics off for me i,ll put them up soon as poss these dogs must be returned if he has to searche the country for them regards kenny

dogs home safe and sound :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

glad you got them back kenny :clapper: a mate of ours has had a whippet dog nicked from his dads yard.they left the terrier and the lurcher,just took the whippet which was very well bred.he lives near you ,chester-le st way.i dont know why they left the other two,and the one they took is near enough 4yrs old.maybe it was kids :hmm: keep a look out mates please.police were informed but they dont hold out much hope.