Anyone krayfishing in or around bristol ?

well i only know one place near me but have try other places to no joy

Just keep trying other places mate, best places usually are rocky pools about 3ft deep in clean, good size rivers usually where theres some Trout :thumbs: . Best advice I can give you mate is once you find a good stocked place DO NOT tell anyone! Good luck pal. MRD

• 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to find many in my area is there anyone else having a go at them ? i'm in bristol south west area

i dont know how true it is but their ment to be in the river at wick by the carpenters arm maybe worth a try ......let me know

They are all along the brook at Wick Park Centre....true!

I can't seem to find many in my area is there anyone else having a go at them ? i'm in bristol south west area

i dont know how true it is but their ment to be in the river at wick by the carpenters arm maybe worth a try ......let me know

sound for that i will give it a go and see what happens i will let you know

i live in wick and down in the valley in the wood theres a few,ok its private and the bbc spend more time in there then the foxes do in there earths but just wait till they piss of,lol there only filming the bloody king fishers,and go get yer self some krays