Finally done it

Got a 410 hushpower that is!!

The only one I could find at the time was the Baikal version AND, the only carts I could get at the time were normal, need to find some subs to try it out properly.

Looks like it will be a handy tool.

So the question is - How quiet are they using subs? (When I eventually find some that is!)

I've managed to track down some fibre wad subs - £6 a box.

Plan to give them a try this week.

It's a single shot, so fingers crossed, the noisiest thing should be the ejection.

once you have the subs, fire a shot yourself, then get someone else to fire it, while you stand 40ft away, big difference, also where you shoot, you'll still get a slightly louder noise when shooting around built up areas, outbuilding,tree's etc, to those shots out in the open, but its still nothing like a proper shotgun bang, great guns :thumbs:

Gave the subs a try tonight (finally stopped raining here), truthfully, I would say slightly quieter than the standard carts.

Must work though, fired at a pigeon coming into the tree I was under, missed!!

Walked on 6-7 paces & nearly bowled over by a fox!!!

Gave the subs a try tonight (finally stopped raining here), truthfully, I would say slightly quieter than the standard carts.

Must work though, fired at a pigeon coming into the tree I was under, missed!!

Walked on 6-7 paces & nearly bowled over by a fox!!!

Can you fire upwards into a tree?

I'm still learning myself on rim fires and centre fires but was taught to make sure l always had a backstop?

cheers Callum

think they were on about the 4.10 mate. got a baikal hush power me self love the little thing good with 2and half " shells and 3" use both for rabbit and pigeon decoying love it wouldnt be with out 1 now but it does make a big difference with your surroundings ie to what feedback you get from the muzzle report regarding trees woods buildings. when decoying with the 4.10 for a laugh i find the 2and a half " to be the best great if you got a a slightly residential area built up for less noise and not to disturb the neighbours so to speak. and 3" if the winds up a bit . so enjoy ya gun mate and all the best with it :thumbs: willum.