i have a beutifull bitch bull greyhound and looking for mint bull greyhound male to breed with

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest fence_hopper

does anyone have a male bull greyhound, musy be same sort of colour as my bitch, she is beutifull so want a really nice male bull greyhound to breed her with, will get pics on here a.s.a.p, im located in south wales, uk

so wheres this buitiful bitch mate i carnt see one :blink:

does anyone have a male bull greyhound, musy be same sort of colour as my bitch, she is beutifull so want a really nice male bull greyhound to breed her with, will get pics on here a.s.a.p, im located in south wales, uk

ive never heard looks and colour make a good working dog,u should be asking for a top working bull grey to cover your excellent working bitch

Guest deerhound hunter

NEVER HEARD SO MUCH SHIT IN MY LIFE ,SOME PEOPLE WHATS GOING ON IN SOMBODY HEAD ,LOOKING FOR THE BEST BULL X ,WHY WOULD ANT WANT THEIR MINT BULL X WITH YOURS ,WHEN IN DOSED WORK AND WANTS IT TO BE THE SAME COLOUR :thumbdown::wallbash::censored:

Sounds to me like you are very inexperienced and i cant believe how you are being treated on here, so al give you some advice mate.....................to aquire the best looking pups ever you have to first take your dog to the vets and book it in to be dressed........you will get what you deserve after this.... :whistling: Good luck!

your best bet would be not to breed from her but to get a pup from good working stock that has the colour you like. she is a lovely looking dog but as others have said not a reason to breed. if you think you mite not do much hunting you could go down the show road and get a nice pedigree whippet with the colour you like and take it to shows and hunt on the side. thats what i do. my dog is a show dog and hunting dog and is doing great at both.