i have a beutifull bitch bull greyhound and looking for mint bull greyhound male to breed with

fair enough, this is y im asking, need a lil help along the way, surely for those who have breeded before can help a hand, its a start for everything, used to take her out alot lamping etc but due to no transport i havent been for a while

Well if you've no transport and you can't work her, what would you need a pup for? And if you don't need one why breed her?

There's enough dogs floating around right now that have no homes without adding to the mix because she's pretty ffs.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest blitz

i had a beutiful bull grey bitch once was,nt worth a carrot in the field so never keeped it and deffo never breed off it cause it was nice.basically don,t think anybody will be interested lining your bitch mate. :thumbdown:

Are we nuts, or is it maybe because some of us know how much of a resonsibility it is to breed your dogs? And that breeding for looks is ridiculous.

Here, watch this. Plenty of pretty dogs on here - especially a couple of the dead ones :wallbash:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00tcfmp/Panorama_Britains_Unwanted_Pets/

What you are experiencing Jord is an appathy on this site to anyone who breeds for breeding sake, this is a working dog site!!

People predominantly breed to better thier chances of producing a worker, as it should be, 'form should follow function', colours etc should make no difference. I'm sure there are plenty of people on here who's dogs would be your ideal, beautiful lurcher stud but the chances of using it would be nil (I hope) unless you work yours and hope to breed with work in mind!

Then again, with the number of members on here, maybe some helmet will allow you service!!! :doh:

;)

how much are you looking for pups mate? put me down for two, all my dogs are ugly ba$tards :thumbs:

:laugh:quality mate :icon_eek:

that beutiful dog hasnt done a days graft and the pic with the teddy makes it look more beutifull:icon_eek:

I read the post and thought ive got a nice male good hard worker would love to breed him just to see if he can have pups as hes not been tryed and he is coming up to 4 this october, Would not want out of it as ive enough dogs but would only breed my male for the right reasons

eg: If you now you will sell the pups and go to good homes..

Lmao breeding a bitch because shes beautiful.. but yeah she looks like a nice dog pal but not the right reasons to be breeding her :D

Bye the way this is my male the fawn coloured

post-49693-091052900 1281107657_thumb.jpg

WANTED!!! BEUTIFUL BULL X BITCH FOR MY HANDSOME COLLIE X!!

must be calm, sensative, caring, have good sense of humor, like walks in the park, swimming in the ponds, and up for a laugh and above all must come hunting with him no fireside rugs!! anyone know were i can find a bitch like this!! :hmm:

post-47545-028486500 1281111252_thumb.jpg