getting lamps and equipment took by police

how many of yous have had gear took while being pulled in motor as ive been in cars a few times with dogs in back and havnt had stuff taken off us yet(touch wood),i think they just pick on the young lads and those with car full of bullxs what you think??

i have been stopped on numerous occasions once iv told them where i been(permission)and what i was doing there,they have always let me on my way without trouble,yes even with bullx in the back lol :thumbs:

how many of yous have had gear took while being pulled in motor as ive been in cars a few times with dogs in back and havnt had stuff taken off us yet(touch wood),i think they just pick on the young lads and those with car full of bullxs what you think??

i have been stopped on numerous occasions once iv told them where i been(permission)and what i was doing there,they have always let me on my way without trouble,yes even with bullx in the back lol :thumbs:

always handy if youve got perrmission,but ive been 100 odd miles awy and had no letters or nowt give them the usual bull shite about just walking the public footpaths they check us up on the radios and let us on our way i think its more to do with peoples previous history with police that makes them take stuff and places where its known for being poached.

Thats why i dont like lamping at this time of year coming back at 2 ,3 am you usually get a tug never lost any gear but the car gets a going over and they ask for a breath sample ,Think its just scare tactic's

ive had lamp taken through suspected poaching and had to go pick it back up from the police station in harrogate after the police had been sending it back for a month and a half.

what did you say when you got pulled for them to suspect you of poaching?

ive had lamp taken through suspected poaching and had to go pick it back up from the police station in harrogate after the police had been sending it back for a month and a half.

what did you say when you got pulled for them to suspect you of poaching?

we told them we was on our way home from permision they interviewed us in different cars and was told to expect a letter saying we will be charged we got the letter saying there was no evidence and we could have our lamp back

in goole plod took 3 lamps and batterys blitz and 2 strikers of us the worse thing about it i just lent my mates new blitz :wallbash: (i bought him a new one)

all because some one seen use let the dogs out for a shit :whistling:

Edited by atuddy

I get stopped at least once every season they more intresed weather

weve got guns or not.. never even ask if weve got permission.. i would not b leting them take nothin off me though like OTC alredy said im sure there's no law sayin they can

So far as I am aware there is no law in this land that allows them to confiscate your gear if you are not using it (ie in the van on the way to/from)

OTC

suspition is what they call it we all know its a load of crap but thats what they use all the time

Im afraid they can take your car and tackle with just the word SUSPECTED . Usually you get them back within a few days after badgering them about it. Where i live ..s.yorks there have been numerous teams of lads who,ve had said items confiscated...alot depends on which borough you are doing your lamping/hunting in because some forces are keener than others...atb stabba

Im afraid they can take your car and tackle with just the word SUSPECTED . Usually you get them back within a few days after badgering them about it. Where i live ..s.yorks there have been numerous teams of lads who,ve had said items confiscated...alot depends on which borough you are doing your lamping/hunting in because some forces are keener than others...atb stabba

suspected is only a word they use if you do not admit at the time of being stopped what you are up to,if you come clean,ie lamping on permission they will not need to use the word suspected, therefore you are free to go,in most circumstances and why would you not be,there no reason is there :thumbs: