fen dogs

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mate you are a real prick, nothing is more sure than that   so you claim no other breed of dog jacks? ....of cause they do   They don't come back , in most cases they do , again same with al

What are the qualities of a "fen dog"? 1. standoffish piece of crap that wont return to the motor, leaving you with an hours chase just to catch the fecker 2. Every jacker ive ever seen has been a "

all you lads can talk shite on internet till you blue in the face, you will never blacken the name or discredit coursing dogs for as long as you got a hole in your ass, proper lads and the majority kn

Posted Images

This c**t hound dog is just lighting the blue touch paper and standing back to watch other people fight and argue on...what sort of f*****g misfit is this guy????

tried to pm this nutter and he has taken that option away. he is out to cause disruption wether he is a nasty anti or a policeman i dont know but he is very good at mind games. Dont talk to the f****r he enjoys winding you up.

what a load of bollocks, are you men not aloud out day and night?????????

why not do both?,course an lamp?

appreciate the atributes of both coursing an lamping dogs,

its not about doing both, i personally dont like running hares on the lamp and bawless dont like running fens in the day and if he did he soon get fed up running dogs with no saluki, horses for courses as they say :thumbs:

:blink: The only reason I don't run the fens is the distance away they are... If I stayed close to them I wouldn't have a problem running them during the day so don't assume you know what I like doing. I don't like lamping hares either, waste of a good hare if you ask me. Your right about the saluki, I probably would get fed up running the fens without one but here is the crux of the issue..... sigh... These dogs are only any good on large wastelands and the type or coursing they do is ver ver very boring. To me its a no brainer..... Aye Steve Davis was a good snooker player but I still wouldn't open the curtains to watch him..... give me Ronnie O Sullivan any day of the week :tongue2:

This c**t hound dog is just lighting the blue touch paper and standing back to watch other people fight and argue on...what sort of f*****g misfit is this guy????

tried to pm this nutter and he has taken that option away. he is out to cause disruption wether he is a nasty anti or a policeman i dont know but he is very good at mind games. Dont talk to the f****r he enjoys winding you up.

Calm your skin down ff's............ if it wasn't for the guy posting this thread there would be f**k all else to do lol..... my teams getting gubbed :thumbdown: The problem with these forums is folk taking it personal and too serious.... Its an internet forum ff's, nothing more nothing less.... You don't need to defend your style of hunting with your life!!! :icon_eek:

what would you rather have,a fen dog or a dog that took hares on the ground you hunt :thumbs:

IN YOUR OPINION WHATS A FEN DOG..??...IF YOU HAVE A LAMPING DOG THAT COULD KILL HARES(PREBAN) REGULAR ON THE FENS DOES THAT MAKE IT A FEN DOG OR A LAMPING DOG..??..AND BEFORE ANYONE SAYS "A JACKER MAKES A FEN DOG".....................JUST AFTER A BIT OF CLARITY TO YOUR QUESTION,THANKS.

In my opinon a fen dog is a dog that can never live up to its name........ it gets better the longer it is dead....... It needs at least 5 square miles of an uninterupted view of the land its going to run...... The hare its going to chase needs to be at least 7 miles from any given obstacle that might aid its escape....... The dog needs 600 yards to get on terms with said quarry....... Does nothing more than blocking tactics from said 7 mile away clump of grass.......... Even if it jacks, it has a list of excuses for future pup sales at the ready...... even if it gets beat it technically didn't if no money was exchanged....... And most of all...... no matter what..... its always going to be better than yours!!! :boogie: :clapping: :dance: :yahoo::boogie: :clapping: :dance: :yahoo:

what would you rather have,a fen dog or a dog that took hares on the ground you hunt :thumbs:

IN YOUR OPINION WHATS A FEN DOG..??...IF YOU HAVE A LAMPING DOG THAT COULD KILL HARES(PREBAN) REGULAR ON THE FENS DOES THAT MAKE IT A FEN DOG OR A LAMPING DOG..??..AND BEFORE ANYONE SAYS "A JACKER MAKES A FEN DOG".....................JUST AFTER A BIT OF CLARITY TO YOUR QUESTION,THANKS.

In my opinon a fen dog is a dog that can never live up to its name........ it gets better the longer it is dead....... It needs at least 5 square miles of an uninterupted view of the land its going to run...... The hare its going to chase needs to be at least 7 miles from any given obstacle that might aid its escape....... The dog needs 600 yards to get on terms with said quarry....... Does nothing more than blocking tactics from said 7 mile away clump of grass.......... Even if it jacks, it has a list of excuses for future pup sales at the ready...... even if it gets beat it technically didn't if no money was exchanged....... And most of all...... no matter what..... its always going to be better than yours!!! :boogie: :clapping: :dance: :yahoo::boogie: :clapping: :dance: :yahoo:

well thats some opinion you have,,,,in my opinion your brainless as well as balless...and thats my opinion.

its not about doing both, i personally dont like running hares on the lamp and bawless dont like running fens in the day and if he did he soon get fed up running dogs with no saluki, horses for courses as they say :thumbs:

:blink: The only reason I don't run the fens is the distance away they are... If I stayed close to them I wouldn't have a problem running them during the day so don't assume you know what I like doing. I don't like lamping hares either, waste of a good hare if you ask me. Your right about the saluki, I probably would get fed up running the fens without one but here is the crux of the issue..... sigh... These dogs are only any good on large wastelands and the type or coursing they do is ver ver very boring. To me its a no brainer..... Aye Steve Davis was a good snooker player but I still wouldn't open the curtains to watch him..... give me Ronnie O Sullivan any day of the week :tongue2:

is ronnie o'sullivan not anygood in a long distance match?

The Snooker anolagy is just about perfect !

Cheers.

• Like 1

is ronnie o'sullivan not anygood in a long distance match?

Yes, why? Your gonna prove my point ain't ya mate lol..... Better being a 2 trick pony than a 1 :tongue2:

well thats some opinion you have,,,,in my opinion your brainless as well as balless...and thats my opinion.

Cheers mate :thumbs:

its ok think nothing of it,keep up the good work,

its ok think nothing of it,keep up the good work,

Just be greatful I didn't pick you up on calling me brainless and it took you 2 attempts to post lol :thumbs:

bawless do you realy think that all saluki bred coursing types cant do other work???

this a genuin question :thumbs:

NNNNNNYAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Ohhh the pain........... OK, I admit that saluki crosses can be handy for other type of work (checking for gas leaks down mines) but I don't think the pure breeds are to be honest and if what I'm led to believe is true, ain't that what the errrr day dreamers are aiming to use..... the super saluki..