Day Out.

Had a crap day today and so looking for a little cheering up / something to look forward to. Simple question really and perhaps a bit cheeky, but is there anyone on here that has a private/pirate pack (size doesn't matter) that would be up for me tagging a long on a days hunting. There's a few folk on here that can vouch for me, yes i may be a bit of an argumentative grumpy b*****d at times, but i'm no messer, anti or anything and i love my hunting and fishing in all it's forms. I just really fancy trying something a bit different, on different land, with different dogs and meeting new people. I can reciprocate with a days ferreting, fishing or something if you like? Or just a few pints and a good dinner. I'll travel.

Cheers in advance,

Jai.

i start in september fella if you want a day out your welcome i have a small pack of 6 couple (12hounds) sorry for the brackets but i have been asked before belive it or not, there fell x modern with a dash of welsh in them down the line its all foot work though no horse or quads, i am afraid it can get quite thick in parts of sherwood i dont want anything back in return i am not that type of chap :thumbs:

regards hedz

i start in september fella if you want a day out your welcome i have a small pack of 6 couple (12hounds) sorry for the brackets but i have been asked before belive it or not, there fell x modern with a dash of welsh in them down the line its all foot work though no horse or quads, i am afraid it can get quite thick in parts of sherwood i dont want anything back in return i am not that type of chap :thumbs:

regards hedz

top man. :thumbs: