for reference

hi all, im going to stay with some family, i have to take the ferrets with me as i have no one else to look qafter but cant bring hutch, will 2 ferrets be o.k if i put them in a small rabbit box[the ones that you use to take them to vets]. ill leave them outside during the day and put them in shed at night, it will only be for 1 night.

Just a thought - if you leave them outside make sure they are secure - apart from them scratching a way out and escaping you gotta watch for anything - cat or dog that would have a go at them, possibly roll the box over etc. Also make sure they are not somewhere someone could walk off with them.

if it was only for one day and night, Id leave them at home, just put extra water bottles up, and feed twice as much food, dry and rabbit

have left ferts like this for a weekend before with no troubles

if it was only for one day and night, Id leave them at home, just put extra water bottles up, and feed twice as much food, dry and rabbit

have left ferts like this for a weekend before with no troubles

you will have the rspca at your door lol