ferret feeding

hi again guys.... must be gettin bored of me now :doh:

got a big chicken in freezer neeeds defrosting... can my ferrets eat raw chicken??

what other raw meats can they eat as a treat now n again as they fed on dry biccies

ty guys :)

I would be giving them raw meat everyday .. i have fed mine all sorts .. rabbit. chicken lamb pigeons..etc

got a big chicken in freezer neeeds defrosting... can my ferrets eat raw chicken??

what other raw meats can they eat as a treat now n again as they fed on dry biccies

mine get everything i shoot,pigeons, squirrels etc and rabbits the dogs catch,yes all raw although i do freeze it all for a couple weeks before hand to kill off any potential parasites :thumbs:

mine get everything i shoot,pigeons, squirrels etc and rabbits the dogs catch,yes all raw although i do freeze it all for a couple weeks before hand to kill off any potential parasites :thumbs:

same here :p atb fb

a egg now and then is a nice treat mate,and just feed meat as and when you can pal,i get some minced rabbit and some other stuff in the mix for 30p pet mince its called try your butcher :thumbs:

Thanku for ur comments all... i got 3 to a cage theu wont fight over things will they.... i dont really have the resources to give them meat each day whihc is why i feed dried foods.... :hmm:

just chop it up and throw it in,they only tend to squabble a bit if only one has a piece and the others are chasing it around the hutch,no harm will come to them

a egg now and then is a nice treat mate,and just feed meat as and when you can pal,i get some minced rabbit and some other stuff in the mix for 30p pet mince its called try your butcher :thumbs:

so i can get odds n ends from a butcher?? :hmm:

Yep! Or you could also try members on here - always plenty of folk looking to get rid of rabbits in the season. The best thing to feed is whole (or part of whole) carcasses, as these include many additional minerals etc, from the bone marrow, eyes, fur etc.

so i can get odds n ends from a butcher?? :hmm:

if you want spend money then yes,hearts livers mince whatever,get them out working this season and get yourself an old freezer to chuck in the shed,jobs a good un and works out cheap as chips,mine cost nothing to keep as im sure many others on here are the same :thumbs:

the pet shops have frozen rabbits for snkes :censored: they any good.... i have an freezer in my shed a deep freeeze on i keep the bedding in but :censored: no bedding in as i have a new bag so i can fill it with scraps from butcher :censored: stuff.... so will they eat everything doont need to cut out bones.... wont it attract lots of flies tho as i have a fly problem :censored: too

i apprecaite u all trying to help me :)