I wouldn't bother flicking it's nose mate - it will just end up associating you with getting hurt. Just make sure they are fed, and handle them - they will eventually stop. You can also use ferretone.

atb

Jai.

To be honest if someone flicked my nose i would bite there f*****g head off .. simply handling them correctly & plenty of it .. couple it with a meat diet &y you wont go far wrong :thumbs:

To be honest if someone flicked my nose i would bite there f*****g head off

but that's because your a woman kay :whistling:

You must be very tolerant :laugh: :laugh:

To be honest if someone flicked my nose i would bite there f*****g head off .. simply handling them correctly & plenty of it .. couple it with a meat diet &y you wont go far wrong :thumbs:

Bet not may folk flick your nose then :boxing:

Bet not may folk flick your nose then :boxing:

Correct :laugh:

Guest eddie 1

hi matey are you mistaking mouthing for biting , ferrets love to play which means mouthing each other young or old your just joining in the game, well handled and well fed ferrets should be no problem , ive had ferrets for 20 year and only been bit twice and that was my own fault !!. forget about shouting or smacking ferrets , handled them every time.