Base Jumping ???

just watched it on CHANNEL4 tonight, very brave and feckin mad. 1 from 6 die :cry: . jumping of tops buildings in london 250ft high :blink: .One of them got bust up on his last jump, bust ribs,punctured lung,just a scratch :laugh: feckin mad :yes:

watched it... real buzz that is... game as feck...

yes they got that, :thumbs: the ones of the cliffs with the wing suite was brill. :thumbs: i would love to have a go, but not got the bottle, to feckin old now :laugh:

Building Aerial Span Earth. BASE. f*****g nuts. Biggest cause of death is cliff strike i think - your chute opens and the wind whips you into the side of what your jumping off and then you just fall. Safest jump is a Span (Bridge).

we are not mad or insane just a little tapped i used to do a lot of parachuting and got into base jumping and thought it was great never hurt myself to bad but my knees are about fcked now and iam 1 inch shorter than i was which gives me back ache now and then , one of the alltime best was jumping of the eifal tower then legging it before the french cops got us oh to turn the clock back id have done a lot more, to old now

we are not mad or insane just a little tapped i used to do a lot of parachuting and got into base jumping and thought it was great never hurt myself to bad but my knees are about fcked now and iam 1 inch shorter than i was which gives me back ache now and then , one of the alltime best was jumping of the eifal tower then legging it before the french cops got us oh to turn the clock back id have done a lot more, to old now

:thumbs:

It was pretty mega wasn't it. A mate of mined died doing a BASE jump a couple of years ago. Poor b*****d got a 180 opening and was killed by a cliff strike. Ive done some parachuting, but BASE is definitely not for me. Full respect to the guys that do it though, you have bigger balls than most.

Ug

Guest stewie

just watched it on CHANNEL4 tonight, very brave and feckin mad. 1 from 6 die :cry: . jumping of tops buildings in london 250ft high :blink: .One of them got bust up on his last jump, bust ribs,punctured lung,just a scratch :laugh: feckin mad :yes:

feck i missed it mate :wallbash: :wallbash: you have met my mate para pete tho he has done over 4000 jumps out of planes with the regiment and red devils but 1 base jump was enough to put him off for life fecking crazy that game :icon_eek: fair play to the lads who do it tho you only live once :thumbs:

gotta have some balls to do that :crazy: :crazy:

well my missus aint got balls, but she used to do it before I met her, jumping off the chimneys in tilbury, can see the adrenalin rush, but I'll stay firmly on the ground thank you

GREAT program realy enjoyed it, i deffo aint got the minerals for that game.

i think the fat lad should pack in :doh: 2 near misses in a year, hes not built for that game

GREAT program realy enjoyed it, i deffo aint got the minerals for that game.

i think the fat lad should pack in :doh: 2 near misses in a year, hes not built for that game

you right TOMO, he might not get a 3rd go. :cry: lighter guys do seem better at it :yes: