vacsomised or castrated hob ?

hello lads just got a new hob ive got him because i dont wont anymore kits off my jills the only problem is i dont know weather i should get him vacsomised or castrated i think i is vacsomised i need to get but im not sure .the reason im gettin him done is to take my jills out of season but i dont want them to have kits so and help is gratefully apreciated

thanks anthonytomo :hmm:

Vasectomy is the one mate.

niceone any reason why im struggleing to understand the difference of them an what they both do?

A vascectomy is preferable to castration for one reason only, A vascectomised hob will still produce sperm, a castrated hob wont, althought he still produces sperm the sperm is dead, thus he will still perform as a hob should, the jills will be brought out of season and whence, nomore unwanted kits.

Vasectomy is the one mate.

niceone any reason why im struggleing to understand the difference of them an what they both do?

A vascectomy is preferable to castration for one reason only, A vascectomised hob will still produce sperm, a castrated hob wont, althought he still produces sperm the sperm is dead, thus he will still perform as a hob should, the jills will be brought out of season and whence, nomore unwanted kits.

looks like hes keeping his balls then how much would you say it is to get him vacsomised ?

As has been said, it's a vasectomy he'll need mate.

A castration is the process of actually removing the testes, where a vasectomy cuts or ties the tubes, so as far as he's aware, he's still a hob capable of doing what hobs do!

Prices vary, when I had mine done a couple of years ago, it was about £50 I think. That said, I had a hob castrated about 3 years ago and it was £30. I've got three more to have done now, and I've been quoted £70 EACH!!

had my younger hob castrated 2day, he did look sad when i put him back in the hutch, £34.46. next week his dad is in to be done but he will be vasectamised, £44.68, the place i go is best friends vets they are a group and have a few places dotted all over i think, in this price it includes a follow up check in 3 days then another a week after that which i thought was pretty good

had my younger hob castrated 2day, he did look sad when i put him back in the hutch, £34.46. next week his dad is in to be done but he will be vasectamised, £44.68, the place i go is best friends vets they are a group and have a few places dotted all over i think, in this price it includes a follow up check in 3 days then another a week after that which i thought was pretty good

it is the vet i go is a rip off hes a piss taker he asked alot for the jill jab sp i cant wait for the price he qoutes on this lucal ive been saving

it is the vet i go is a rip off hes a piss taker he asked alot for the jill jab sp i cant wait for the price he qoutes on this lucal ive been saving

Wheres that Tomo. One on Church rd quoted me £120 ! got him done in green lane for £70.......... failed and ended up with a load of kits then the cheeky fecker charged (tried) for repeat op !!!!!!!!!

As has been said a vasectomy is what is needed. Don't forget to wait at least 6 weeks before putting him with a jill as until then he is still fertile!! You could then offer his services to friend for a small fee (a win win situation). Hope all goes well