MIXY RABBITS

Spotted one myself this afternoon , luckily not on my permision

BE WARNED,if you find rabbits with mixy on land you wonder/walk over with your dogs,i would flea them first before going onto you have permission on otherwise you may suddenly find your permission gets mixy.

BE WARNED,if you find rabbits with mixy on land you wonder/walk over with your dogs,i would flea them first before going onto you have permission on otherwise you may suddenly find your permission gets mixy.

Its a total different flea..... which only lives on rabbits.

TELL THAT TO A FLEA,A FLEA IS A FLEA AND HAS NO CARES AS TO WHO,S FUR HE IS LIVING IN.HOWEVER CERTAIN TYPES OF FLEAS CANNOT BREED ON CERTAIN ANIMALS.

fleas can only breed on their associated host animal, ie dog flea breed on dog, rabbit flea on rabbit, BUT THEY CAN HITCH A RIDE, draw blood/food from any other warm blooded creature, including us

'extreme ferreting' date='26 July 2010 - 06:00 PM' timestamp='1280163609' post='1648753']

shot a few mixies the day just wondering if there ok to feed to the ferrets or not??

If they have just got myxi yes as there flesh is still firm if they have had it for a while i use them for fox bait as the flesh is all soft and covered in bumps and the guts are putrid

We had a few myxi at one permission at the start of the year and hit them hard theres now a good number of healthy rabbits there just ready for september

Edited by The one

TELL THAT TO A FLEA,A FLEA IS A FLEA AND HAS NO CARES AS TO WHO,S FUR HE IS LIVING IN.HOWEVER CERTAIN TYPES OF FLEAS CANNOT BREED ON CERTAIN ANIMALS.

lol fuckihell calm down mate theres lots of different types :censored: